I know about The Merchant of Venice, Abhigyan Shakuntalam and the romantic book. Which is the fourth one?
Reading Challenge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know about The Merchant of Venice, Abhigyan Shakuntalam and the romantic book. Which is the fourth one?
I know about The Merchant of Venice, Abhigyan Shakuntalam and the romantic book. Which is the fourth one?
Three with Lizzy and one with Lizzie
I guess it’s Hamlet
though that’s slated to begin a little later — I guess on Monday if I am not wrong.
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Three with Lizzy and one with Lizzie
![]()
I guess it’s Hamlet
though that’s slated to begin a little later — I guess on Monday if I am not wrong.
Oh okay, you counted Hamlet as well. Actually I didn't think about it because you haven't yet started reading it.
Reading 3 books altogether— one is chinese, one is indian and the third is english. I'm enjoying all three of them but it's insane that I haven't finished even a single one yet
Originally posted by: Moonstique
Reading 3 books altogether— one is chinese, one is indian and the third is english. I'm enjoying all three of them but it's insane that I haven't finished even a single one yet
I suppose all three of them are long books.
Not really but they aren't romance books (which is my usual genre of reading). Plus, I'm not in my best of health these days. My arm has swelled and I'm trying to give my hand as much rest as possible so I am reading with frequent long breaks
Originally posted by: Moonstique
Not really but they aren't romance books (which is my usual genre of reading). Plus, I'm not in my best of health these days. My arm has swelled and I'm trying to give my hand as much rest as possible so I am reading with frequent long breaks
Oh okay, take care of your health. Get well soon. Don't think about reaching your desired number of books or page counts for this month. Your health is much more important than that.
Originally posted by: Moonstique
Not really but they aren't romance books (which is my usual genre of reading). Plus, I'm not in my best of health these days. My arm has swelled and I'm trying to give my hand as much rest as possible so I am reading with frequent long breaks
Oh okay
Take care of your health. Get well soon. Don't think about reaching your desired page counts of this month. Your health is much more important than that.
Oh okay
Take care of your health. Get well soon. Don't think about reaching your desired page counts of this month. Your health is much more important than that.
Honestly I am not really aiming for any page count. I don't even remember my no of book count. I just want to ensure that I'm not watching dramas all the time and I'm also reading something 
Is reading poetry books allowed in the reading challenge?
Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...
Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...
Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...
📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...
What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...
8