Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sony pe hi aata hai kya
Time kya hai
Yes it airs on Sony. I think 10 PM on Saturdays and Sundays. I watch online only, but I'm pretty sure that's what the promos said.
1.4 trp is really good
Hope the TRP increases even more
Well done CID Production Team 
In India forums, the Rank of CID is No.11, which is pretty Awesome.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yes it airs on Sony. I think 10 PM on Saturdays and Sundays. I watch online only, but I'm pretty sure that's what the promos said.
Thanks dear for reply
Congratulations wow very good for sony tv
Wow so the nostalgia factor is working for sony and cid. I hope they can maintain this trp
Opening trp of our show🥳

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night
Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
35