Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 19 Dec 2024 Written Update and EDT- Page 17

Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

168

Views

16.2k

Users

30

Likes

702

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don’t think I have patience to watch college track. Snoozefest

Phir bhi bardaash karna parega smiley36

theromanticcrap thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The same with most of us. Loving the wild, say it like you mean and never back down girl. Then there you used to so many complaints here about how Abhira is Badtameez, not respecting her elder and how she be grate-ful and aunties don't like strong FL. blah blah blah. Since Ab fell in love with Ar and she spoke to Maa on the phone our strong Ab started disappearing. The one who wouldn't allow you say one thing about her mumma to allow Ru to say all that crap and be quiet. I miss old Abhira. smiley38

Some name associate with Maa & Abhira are banned smiley37smiley37

After RP and GS entered as Armaan and Ruhi, it’s like even Abhira decided to rebrand herself completely. That Abhira was a vibe—bold, relatable, fun. And this one? Well, she’s basically Maa 2.0.

theromanticcrap thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don’t think I have patience to watch college track. Snoozefest

You snooze you lose.smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: theromanticcrap

After RP and GS entered as Armaan and Ruhi, it’s like even Abhira decided to rebrand herself completely. That Abhira was a vibe—bold, relatable, fun. And this one? Well, she’s basically Maa 2.0.

ITV aunties love that crap, only thing now she has a career. DKP didn't have to change

Ab so drastically to adjust to the new Ar cause RPo is older, it made no sense. I haven't seen Sam so happy with a track in a long time and smiling while giving interview, I'm sure she's tired of the drama and the rona dhona, it very draining even RPo complaints

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Abhi I am in a vacation mode. smiley40

theromanticcrap thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

ITV aunties love that crap, only thing now she has a career. DKP didn't have to change

Ab so drastically to adjust to the new Ar cause RPo is older, it made no sense. I haven't seen Sam so happy with a track in a long time and smiling while giving interview, I'm sure she's tired of the drama and the rona dhona, it very draining even RPo complaints

Yes, they could have kept Abhira that way and could have changed Armaan but alas! Sam is happy after a long time. smiley31

theromanticcrap thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Abhi I am in a vacation mode. smiley40

I had a small vacation last week and I came back rejuvenated. Enjoy and have fun!smiley31

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you sooooooo much. smiley31

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: missFiesty_69 · 5 months ago

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai ~•~ Episode Discussion Thread #3

Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Arziya · 7 months ago

Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 4 months ago

Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: missFiesty_69 · 7 months ago

Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Agni_Jytsona · 5 months ago

https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious

https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".