I don’t think I have patience to watch college track. Snoozefest
Phir bhi bardaash karna parega 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don’t think I have patience to watch college track. Snoozefest
Phir bhi bardaash karna parega 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
The same with most of us. Loving the wild, say it like you mean and never back down girl. Then there you used to so many complaints here about how Abhira is Badtameez, not respecting her elder and how she be grate-ful and aunties don't like strong FL. blah blah blah. Since Ab fell in love with Ar and she spoke to Maa on the phone our strong Ab started disappearing. The one who wouldn't allow you say one thing about her mumma to allow Ru to say all that crap and be quiet. I miss old Abhira.
Some name associate with Maa & Abhira are banned
After RP and GS entered as Armaan and Ruhi, it’s like even Abhira decided to rebrand herself completely. That Abhira was a vibe—bold, relatable, fun. And this one? Well, she’s basically Maa 2.0.
I don’t think I have patience to watch college track. Snoozefest
You snooze you lose.
Originally posted by: theromanticcrap
After RP and GS entered as Armaan and Ruhi, it’s like even Abhira decided to rebrand herself completely. That Abhira was a vibe—bold, relatable, fun. And this one? Well, she’s basically Maa 2.0.
ITV aunties love that crap, only thing now she has a career. DKP didn't have to change
Ab so drastically to adjust to the new Ar cause RPo is older, it made no sense. I haven't seen Sam so happy with a track in a long time and smiling while giving interview, I'm sure she's tired of the drama and the rona dhona, it very draining even RPo complaints
Abhi I am in a vacation mode. 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
ITV aunties love that crap, only thing now she has a career. DKP didn't have to change
Ab so drastically to adjust to the new Ar cause RPo is older, it made no sense. I haven't seen Sam so happy with a track in a long time and smiling while giving interview, I'm sure she's tired of the drama and the rona dhona, it very draining even RPo complaints
Yes, they could have kept Abhira that way and could have changed Armaan but alas! Sam is happy after a long time. 
Abhi I am in a vacation mode.
I had a small vacation last week and I came back rejuvenated. Enjoy and have fun!
Thank you sooooooo much. 
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k