Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 19 Dec 2024 Written Update and EDT- Page 16

Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

168

Views

16.2k

Users

30

Likes

702

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Most Posts (November 2024) Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Title I give to character are on Rishta Banned Hall of Fame list but now WL smiley37


Now rishta forum has no banned words so you can use them again. smiley16

1258212 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Drna7


Now rishta forum has no banned words so you can use them again. smiley16

Haan bhai show your vaagand roop smiley15
Starlight2826 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Can’t believe I got 3 WL from this very forum. Now I have none smiley37

yeah me too..never got WLs until gen 3 started 😂
1258212 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yeah me too..never got WLs until gen 3 started 😂

What’s irritating is that I got WLs when these forums were entertaining. Now when I have none they’re all boring and deadsmiley29

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Drna7


Now rishta forum has no banned words so you can use them again. smiley16

Wait are you serious so all things Moron Sa can come back smiley36

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: theromanticcrap

So, I thought I'd try x today, was watching Lost (it’s getting intense), then saw BTS of yrkkh & I’m SHOCKED. Someone mentioned college romance yesterday, didn’t get it then. Ab samajh aaya—WTH is this?smiley26 Practicing for a year just to go back to college?? For masters?? Abhira behen, tujhse naa ho payega.smiley36 Kuch din baad rona royegi ki college nahi jaane de rahe hai Poddars.smiley22 Phir se wahi drama.smiley19

two men are standing in front of a car with the caption poore handaan ka dimagi santulan hila hua lagta hai

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I don’t think I have patience to watch college track. Snoozefest

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don’t think I have patience to watch college track. Snoozefest

When will MG & KP will explode again smiley36...I am waiting only for that smiley42

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail 2nd Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don’t think I have patience to watch college track. Snoozefest

Won't you watch trip and fall scenes of newly born professor and student smiley19

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Won't you watch trip and fall scenes of newly born professor and student smiley19

Too cliche + romance. Not my genre smiley36

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: missFiesty_69 · 5 months ago

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai ~•~ Episode Discussion Thread #3

Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Arziya · 7 months ago

Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 4 months ago

Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: missFiesty_69 · 7 months ago

Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Agni_Jytsona · 5 months ago

https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious

https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".