What the!


Page
of
1What the!


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I also found it strange
But Mira is an entrepreneur with followers
They look good together :)
Irrelevancy makes one do weird things. 
Why not ? I mean Mira is a nobody so there's that. Otherwise I don't see why she wouldnt , just because of the Shahid thing
Mira isnt a celebrity
Mira has a very nice personality. She is younger and doesn't belong to Kareena's generation. She and Shahid look good together as Shahid doesn't look very manly.
Kareena has a broad body structure that makes her match well with Older Saif.
Some people talk about Mira as if issne kisika murder kiya ho.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrHrYhFE7n/?stkn=MTJnZjlwbG9rd3Y2
Priyanka Chopra, Jaideep Ahlawat And Jim Sarbh Join Mira Nair's Next Amri...
IIFA 2027: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan Shahid Kapoor to headline IIFA Weekend in Abu Dhabi...
Happy birthday to Kareena 💐🎊💙🌼☘️🍀🌾🍟🌻🎁🪻🪷🌸🏵️🌹🌷🌺🎂💮🎊💐💐
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
13