I already posted this ost in this thread. Hottest ost I have ever seen of wahaj. Amar is also in this show nowForget Hira and Maya. Have you seen Wahaj’s chemistry with Amar ??
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I already posted this ost in this thread. Hottest ost I have ever seen of wahaj. Amar is also in this show nowForget Hira and Maya. Have you seen Wahaj’s chemistry with Amar ??
I think we are getting a poster or first look. May be he took inspirations from all those posters ?
we may get poster on eid. He is talking about posters so this came on my mind. Lmao posters like these for smd will beI think we are getting a poster or first look. May be he took inspirations from all those posters ?

these are bold though
Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle
we may get poster on eid. He is talking about posters so this came on my mind. Lmao posters like these for smd will be
these are bold though
the first one reminds me of the Tere Bin poster. both look gone with the wind inspired.
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
the first one reminds me of the Tere Bin poster. both look gone with the wind inspired.
It’s exactly the same
one of the best for TB.
I hope SMD has original ones. Have already seen Wahaj in these
TB posters were/are so amazing 
So guys, any guesses on what this could be replacing? I’m not following any Geo shows so I don’t know what is concluding. I’m trying to figure out when this may release.
Originally posted by: unicornhugs
So guys, any guesses on what this could be replacing? I’m not following any Geo shows so I don’t know what is concluding. I’m trying to figure out when this may release.
I am guessing Shiddat.