Is Maya back on SMD shoot?

Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is Maya back on SMD shoot?

THE TEASER Of sun mera dil IS SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL
ALLAH
I love each and everything about it
Best part is how good Maya and wahaj are looking here my goodness
I love KRQ I love haseeb hassan
I love the ost
I love the fact it has hira and Usama too whom I admire a lot
I love 7th sky king size production value
The chemistry at the end is ELECTRIFYING
Omggggg
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN
THE TEASER Of sun mera dil IS SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL
ALLAH
I love each and everything about it
Best part is how good Maya and wahaj are looking here my goodness
I love KRQ I love haseeb hassan
I love the ost
I love the fact it has hira and Usama too whom I admire a lot
I love 7th sky king size production value
The chemistry at the end is ELECTRIFYING
Omggggg
I wish they changed the writer i Wish mishbah nosheen wrote SMD She'll make it blockbuster like she did with Mehar Posh, Badzaat and Sukoon