Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Ye mat kaho sis that he is beeeeeesssssssstttttt lawyer..smiley18 

He is.... He is... Cool as cucumber lawyer jiske deewane hain ladkiyaan, do do uske ghar pe hi hain

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Just a random guess,  if charu is pregnant and armaan abhira came to know about it, and to hide it from family they decide to announce that it's abhira who is pregnant 🤪. Can this happen?? 

They probably can’t do that. Abhira can fake to be pregnant with time but they won’t be able to hide Charu pregnancy as time progresses 😂 

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So going by the update, Abhira herself thinks it is a lie to call this a forced marriage ..she had consciously proposed the idea of a one year deal to make a marriage that is not what either wants a palatable situation for both ..has she revealed this to the judge ? I am not watching the show or the BTS so I don’t know if she has 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Twitter pe Anti Ar are like just because Rohit looks good Pro Ar are supporting him. Ispe bhi ladai Chal rahi hai smiley37smiley37.

I was on Twitter a short while ago. Abhira baby is getting everyone’s support..a few random,folk say a few positive things about Armaan..but overall.’.Abhira Sharma is the queen on tŵitter as well..I think she’s more adored on Twitter than on this forum.’🤷🏻‍♀️