Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh yes, imo rck is a patient (and quite fair) partner in conversation.

But I maintain that Ranveer did not make any romantic movie after the pandemic and that - in my feeling, Alia's portray of Rani came across a bit forced. I honestly believed more in Rocky's feelings than in Rani's, that's why I didn't perceive their play as symbiotic.

However, I enjoyed the movie although not in the way of getting 'drawn into it'. Too many things that bothered me.

But okay, this isn't the place to elaborate about Rocky aur Rani...

My opinions about RS isn't that he's a bad actor. I truly like RS's acting. 

My only perspective here is that I've preferred DP over RS as a pair ... as many do. smiley4

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Just saw your post about the box office, rck...

Maybe you got already that boxoffice seldom is an argument for me to judge a movie/an actor/actress smiley2 (it's my perception that matters to me...and it makes me happy that you didn't damn his performance in Circus...although I hope that he won't do a movie with Rohit Shetty anymore)

Edited by Clochette - 27 days ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

can I tell everyone who disagrees w me their on crack ? The floodgates have opened for it smiley36

You will be reported and end up having an increased warning level..

So, go ahead on a condition to not come to the Forum to cry foul and whine about getting warned..Oh also promise you will not make another id to continue getting personal..smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

You will be reported and end up having an increased warning level..

So, go ahead on a condition to not come to the Forum to cry foul and whine about getting warned..Oh also promise you will not make another id to continue getting personal..smiley36

I never make new IDs. I don’t have any issue saying whatever I want to whoever I please w this ID smiley36 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I never make new IDs. I don’t have any issue saying whatever I want to whoever I please w this ID smiley36 

That is because you haven't so far accused people not agreeing with your opinion of being crackpots..

The moment you start doing so, warning levels are inevitable..

Sure you can continue but if it happens for five times will be banned (I think temporarily for long-standing members)..

Uske baad what is the solution  to continue with crack-addicts accusations??? -- new Ids, mids, and more mids...smiley37

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have a question. How do some people here make so many IDs? Good lord making ONE ID on any site is quite a task! How do people have got so much time on their hands? And agar jigra hai toh real ID se q nai bolte log smiley14