Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Amitabh Bachchan once said that you know you're in trouble when financiers start running away from your big projects. 

After 3 Back to Back DISASTERS & a barely hit to average RRKPK it looks like Ranveer has lost the confidence of the market, with no financiers ready to back his next with SLB. Other than a cameo in Singham, he's got nothing on the floors. Don 3 isn't rumored to begin for years and I feel his rumored Shankar directorial will meet the same fate as Baiju Bawara- shelved for lack of financing. 

It's unfathomable to imagine a Khan, Roshan, Kapoor, Kumar or Devgan film to be short of financiers. But with Baiju Bawara shelved and Takht earlier, is Ranveer back to Square 1, the league of the Varuns, Sids- medium to low budget films?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He'll definitely make a strong comeback, but it might take a bit. He's super talented and has some major hits under his belt, so it's just a matter of time.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Bollywood Hungama wrote in end of 2019 Ranveer Singh was the 4th biggest star of 2010-2019 after Bhai, Akshay, and Aamir. What a turn of events .

But I dont think this is something that cant be fixed 

priyashrvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's just a phase where every actor goes through... I'm sure he'll make a comeback...

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So Baiju is still be happening this year, as per the article below. And it is very Likley he is doing shaktimaan as the producer of the film put this on their insta story.

1000006521.jpg

https://twitter.com/BOWorldwide/status/1747975079299002849?t=S2vdQTs8h1LeH8lbWPrRiA&s=19

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why don't investors have trust in megastarni Alia Bhatt? BOI gave her credit for the opening of Gangubai, Rocky Rani etc. Megastar who singlehandedly carries films on her shoulders we are told. 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

well how about  we blame RK and Aloo for the fall, or even kjo.smiley36

anyways...RS is a fabulous actor. He was exceptional in RARKP, Gully boy and I loved him in Simba. He also does well with bhansali. seriously i would rather see RS and Aloo in a BB than deepika and Shah in a bhansali outing. 

but he shouldn't have signed Don 3smiley36for some reason just looks flat!

I am glad that he is keeping a low profile, will help.

[Post Removed]

[Post Removed]