Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 3 months ago

I just don't get it.....why doesn't Deepu help him get a blockbuster like she helps SRK and RK?? Why???smiley5

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Briaahna

well how about  we blame RK and Aloo for the fall, or even kjo.smiley36

anyways...RS is a fabulous actor. He was exceptional in RARKP, Gully boy and I loved him in Simba. He also does well with bhansali. seriously i would rather see RS and Aloo in a BB than deepika and Shah in a bhansali outing. 

but he shouldn't have signed Don 3smiley36for some reason just looks flat!

I am glad that he is keeping a low profile, will help.

I read a comment on twitter....ki pehli baar DON ko pehle hi mulk ki police pakad legi.....11 mulkon ki police toh bhool he jao....smiley37

[Post Removed]

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Bollywood Hungama wrote in end of 2019 Ranveer Singh was the 4th biggest star of 2010-2019 after Bhai, Akshay, and Aamir. What a turn of events .

But I dont think this is something that cant be fixed 

BW Hungama wale bhool gaye the.....ki sher sirf ghayal tha....maraa nahi tha....smiley2

This is what happens when people who should be providing only numbers start writing articles...smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: JangoB

You forgot 83 and Cirkus already? smiley10 

I did not....hence the question.......that why doesn't she help her husband get a blockbuster???

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

What RS & DP need to do is quickly start a family. smiley4 

Yup....after Raha..smiley27.....I am so ready for another cute munchkin....We want a DeepVeer babysmiley27....ASAP...smiley16

[Post Removed]

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Both SRK and DP are amazing together, some people are mad srk looks horrible with anushka and kat, and has great chemistry with dp. zero chemistry with anushka and kat ironic they did zero movie together. RK got helped from kat and dp and his directors. With a huge flop saawariya, bah became a hit with dp then huge hit with yeh jawaani. Rk literally ruined both dp and kat's career because they started flopping after he dated them. RS's biggest hits are ram leela, BM and PV, all with dp. Even rs knows that. Now don't bring her cameos as her as a lead to defend his flop film. Both rk rs are overrated actors. Shahid is the underrated actor. Now if only dp has a mentor like alia has with karan johar, things would've been different for her as an actor. 

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I just don't get it.....why doesn't Deepu help him get a blockbuster like she helps SRK and RK?? Why???smiley5

What blockbuster did she hav3 with Ranbir? She has 3 blockbusters with Ranveer.Of course for SRK toh he couldn’t deliver a clean hit without her in the past decade and a half.smiley17

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Oh come on RARKPK was successful

Singham will do well