Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 days ago

I don’t have respect for actors who act like being an introvert is some badge of honour and integrity ….”oh I don’t call and ask for roles”

Well ur an idiot then 

It’s like me saying “oh im a software engineer …im not good at networking …plz hire me for my coding”

Sure ppl can hire me for coding, but someone who can do both will always have the edge ….they will always be tenacious and grab better opportunities …

Either be happy with what u get due to lack of you exploring opportunities …,or get out there and make things happen 

Ur not some gods fav child that opportunities will fall into ur lap …you need unreal talent to continue being an introvert who dosent network and still get opportunities …like say ar rahman … parineeti is not that level of talent … she didn’t shake up an entire nation with her first film like Rahman did …she is not a generation defining talent like him …shes  a mid actress who needs to put in effort to be good and to get opportunities …

90% of people are mediocre talents who can be successful with tenacity, persistence and hard work…. If u have none of those and think ur “talent” can drag u through….well good luck …ur not THAT talented honey 

Edited by pathaka - 18 days ago
Posted: 17 days ago

After marrying a politician, Pari ke par nikal aaye smiley36

Posted: 17 days ago

[Post Removed]