kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Savi sunafied Horini’s bhoot too 🤣🤣 That was well deserved too

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay

True just look at the guy's big fat ego, couldn't bear one line about his parents and expected Savi to understand his situation, shameless. The guy is super toxic, how to ship Savi with him , the guy is a chalta firta red forest bhai and now apparently an abuser too, jo gusse mein ladki pe haath utha deta hai, classic trait of an abuser

These ML are trending everywhere.smiley26..we have another one in the neighbouring show playing "guilty"..."not guilty"smiley26smiley44smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This, first he shouldn't have replied at all or else he should have said the same thing earlier that it's my character in the show and I was doing my job, what was the need to compare to extremely different situations, that looked like a comparison/justification even if he didn't mean it that way

SA should ignore the comments when people get personal ...Ghum 2 every actor is a true professional 👏 not like " cringy season 1"smiley36

Any ways today Savi gave tye slap back that too infront of all the family members... loved it ...Every bit of it 

Bhavika is such an azing actress 

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I know right@

Should've told her not to wake up...so IB can twist...turn and scream in guilt guilt guilt...cz he obv feels no remorse...as though Savi wasn't studying and couldn't afford anything prior to his black shadow entering her life...smiley24

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

It si scary to see Horini , why can't she just die now looking at it I can't blame her the way she was getting treated ...she is damn dangerous. 

Savi usko bhi bhaga di  smiley37

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

SA should ignore the comments when people get personal ...Ghum 2 every actor is a true professional 👏 not like " cringy season 1"smiley36

Any ways today Savi gave tye slap back that too infront of all the family members... loved it ...Every bit of it 

Bhavika is such an azing actress 

I know right!💪

That slap and push was 👌👌👌

Loved loved loved how she brought his profession into it through which he stands so proud...smiley15

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly, both Bhavika and Shakti are acing their performances, if you feel this level of hatred for a character like Ishan that means Shakti is just killing it and if you feel happy,sad, proud at the same time for a character like Savi it means Bhavika is just slaying as Savi👍👍

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

I know right@

Should've told her not to wake up...so IB can twist...turn and scream in guilt guilt guilt...cz he obv feels no remorse...as though Savi wasn't studying and couldn't afford anything prior to his black shadow entering her life...smiley24

I so wish that happens. Just take Horini away and make Savi complete orphan- might be better for Savi in the long run 😝 IB will hug his bf and cry consumed by guilt 😂

Rosh4rose thumbnail

True just look at the guy's big fat ego, couldn't bear one line about his parents and expected Savi to understand his situation, shameless. The guy is super toxic, how to ship Savi with him , the guy is a chalta firta red forest bhai and now apparently an abuser too, jo gusse mein ladki pe haath utha deta hai, classic trait of an abuser

His stupid actions lead to Savi's entire family's death smiley11...He pulled her to marriage forcefully married her ...She got insulted ...

Savi was insulted by Bosales he was silent even Boy cut M insulted Savi

When Savi turebd the mirror towards him telling that he doesn't know his parents pain , how can he realize Savi's pain  of loosing entire family ...Moron couldn't take it ....

He should hug his Reeva and sleep 😴 , go to the good for nothing Bosale institute...

Today is such a nice episode 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, finally kal ke episode se feel ho raha hai ki story toh ab start Hui hai, 3-4 mahine se paka rahe the, mera toh toh pura interest khatam ho chuka tha,out of habit dekh rahi thi but was completely detached but now it's like can't wait for the next episode wala phase aa gaya hai😃