Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

I think Savi said 6 times and Ishaan Baba twice.

Today was such a beautiful give back episode 

Savi is out of delusion finally will start her real journey. Cow and Ishan can peacefully do any thing they want ....who cares 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavna90

Last many episodes ishaan character goes down...there is writer's mistake....I seen all episodes to journey start ishaan and savi... honestly nowadays it's boring and not worth to watch... I'm skipping nowadays...

Ishaan and savi's nock jock is good... for unnecessary third angle writer mess with all this things..

And trp drop very badly... they focus on savi and ishaan...

One thing I noticed very less time given to both for screen together... it's mess itself...

They should have kept " Ishanthanu " in the show , there was no need to vanish them totally 

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Savi was enraged , she was packing her suitcase and Ishan was trying  to stop her , so Savi pushed away with such force " Masterji" fell down smiley37So masterni felt bad her sweet heart was down on the floor smiley37

Both Ishaan and Reeva deserve it.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Yes ...I enjoyed today's episode even the masterji and masteri"s hug didn't annoy me smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Savi should return to Kankavli and stay with her Usha Ajji. Or she should fly to wherever Isha Mem is and stay with her.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I wish Isha Mem and Shantanu Sir were still in the show. They would thrash Eeshaaaan badly (as he deserves) for slapping their mooh bholi Beti.

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

So will Monjulika be getting them married then or not? 

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Today was such a beautiful give back episode 

Savi is out of delusion finally will start her real journey. Cow and Ishan can peacefully do any thing they want ....who cares 

I hope Bajirao renters as her AA smiley42

I hope he learns about the slap and arrests Eeshaaan for domestic violence. The cow and the hag can join him as well.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shakti has been stuck and getting cooked  https://x.com/shaktiarora/status/1784566779081335178?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ https://x.com/shaktiarora/status/1784672659546284078?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQThat’s why actors shouldn’t open their mouths for such controversial tracks and posts. They aren’t the ones writing the tracks and can’t outright bash it as they work with the team and can’t bash their own show on air. Their job requires to promote it 

Edited by The_Best - 24 days ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I hope Bajirao renters as her AA smiley42

I hope he learns about the slap and arrests Eeshaaan for domestic violence. The cow and the hag can join him as well.

I heard he’s coming back. Not sure how true it is, but he commented recently saying about his come back. I hope it’s true. 

Edited by The_Best - 24 days ago