Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yup, mujhe bhi yehi lagta hain, now with manish knowing about ruhi's love & soon about abhira's deal wedding, he might also support armaan & ruhi for ruhi's happiness. Dadi will be happy as she can hurt abhira with the announcement. 

Shaadi legal hain toh they need to go for divorce or annulment, but engagement tak baat jaa sakti hain, & shaadi ke tayyari ke time pe rohit bhi aayega nachte hue, apne bhaiyya aur apni biwi ko aashirwad denesmiley36

I don't want their wedding cause honestly what's the purpose??? Armoron ko kuch realise nahi hoga. He will do whatever his dadisa ask him to do, Ruhi will be the happiest person. The only person who will get hurt is Abhira. I know she is strong and will not show that she is hurt but still🙁

But if they are planning for a grand entry for Rohit then yeh episodes ka torture bhi sehna padegasmiley19

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yup, mujhe bhi yehi lagta hain, now with manish knowing about ruhi's love & soon about abhira's deal wedding, he might also support armaan & ruhi for ruhi's happiness. Dadi will be happy as she can hurt abhira with the announcement. 

Shaadi legal hain toh they need to go for divorce or annulment, but engagement tak baat jaa sakti hain, & shaadi ke tayyari ke time pe rohit bhi aayega nachte hue, apne bhaiyya aur apni biwi ko aashirwad denesmiley36

@bold: why will she hurt Abhira, and how does she know it will hurt Abhira?

It was a deal wedding, which means, she has no feelings for Armaan. 

Hurt karne ki baat tab hoti, when there were feelings or husband-wife relation with Armaan

And itni meherbaani to Armaan?? For what??

She did not choose Rooh-i for Armaan in the first place, and she is a stickler for orthodox traditions. Widow, matlab widow. According to her, they are not allowed the choice to be happy. 

Woh to Abhira hai, who doesn't believe in this nonsense. Isiliye spoke up. Otherwise, who did?

Woh bhikhaari Armaan, jisko pyaar aur apnapan ka do tukda milta hai, aur woh ussi me khush, jaise insaan nahi, kutta ho. Apparently he loves Rooh-i, aur ek shabd nahi phoota uske muh se.

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

@bold: why will she hurt Abhira, and how does she know it will hurt Abhira?

It was a deal wedding, which means, she has no feelings for Armaan. 

Hurt karne ki baat tab hoti, when there were feelings or husband-wife relation with Armaan

And itni meherbaani to Armaan?? For what??

She did not choose Rooh-i for Armaan in the first place, and she is a stickler for orthodox traditions. Widow, matlab widow. According to her, they are not allowed the choice to be happy. 

Woh to Abhira hai, who doesn't believe in this nonsense. Isiliye spoke up. Otherwise, who did?

Woh bhikhaari Armaan, jisko pyaar aur apnapan ka do tukda milta hai, aur woh ussi me khush, jaise insaan nahi, kutta ho. Apparently he loves Rooh-i, aur ek shabd nahi phoota uske muh se.

@bold smiley37smiley37smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Daadi knows abhira doesn't like ruhi, koi aur armaan se shaadi kare toh abhira ko utna hurt nahi hoga jitna ruhi armaan ki shaadi se hoga. 

Ruhi ki logic perfect fit hoti hain yahaan, rohit is gone, abhira went, fake shaadi is exposed, toh if goenkas come with the proposal why would dadi reject it when she herself wanted ruhi to move on & marry manav. Ruhi armaan ke case mein dadi can keep her best bahu forever in poddar house. Vidya ko problem ho sakti hain, but cos abhi woh dadi manao abhiyaan mein hain toh woh bhi chup reh sakti hain. 

Madhav ki baat toh koi sunega nahi 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 15 days ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

How did dhongi Buddha find out the truth about the soulmates

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Yup he saw the pic of Jeth Bhabhi 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Ok damm so much happened without my presence smiley36 just disappointed as they butchered Arman character went offline .. meanwhile they scarped dev character smiley44smiley44why ? 

2: all are talking about leap is leap is there ???

3: most bhayanak rumal wedding which I don't want yuck smiley29

I don't want last one true I can't bear that smiley18

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Yup exactly!!!

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Ab toh mujhe bhi lag raha hai everything is happening in Rumaal's favour. this track is going towards dadisa proposing their weddingsmiley24

promo part of tootha Tara is happening now. Ruhis wishes to become ar wife with ar giving ruhis happiness back is on the way . Abhiras wishes of mummas dreams will be done not her wishes to make her relationship permanent.

Randomlurker thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)