Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Kuch zyada hi cute hain dono smiley11 That’s why they should marry and live happily ever after smiley9

Usme bhi dikkat hai us ishaan ko smiley37

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago
I love the way you troll this show and Maa smiley37smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: The_Best

I love the way you troll this show and Maa smiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Roohi is luckier than Patralekha. Imagine if Bhavani decided to get her married to Viraaahhht. She’d would’ve been over the moon..

As if Virat would have agreed .. he was not a puppet of Kaku .. Remember his Bassss…he was force feeding Kaku n mandli because their plan to separate him with Sai had succeeded … and went on a mission.. telling clearly he doesn’t care whether he lives or dies now that  Sai has left him …he has no jeene ki chah ..  Bahut  zyada nautankibaaz tha viru..whenever Sai broke her churi or mangal sutra out of her own anger …virat went on a mission to die 

I don’t think Armaan has that steely spine 

Edited by Aadi04 - 24 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

I meant after struggling for initial days those conservative families turned in favour of FLs career (like rishta gen1 or diya aur baati hum) but who live with selfish families who don't want anything good for fl, will never support her or change their their way of thinking. 

Diya batein was perfect example how the regressive family supports the bahu. Concept of story was very nice with hero as sensitive loveable son and pati balancing both relations. Bhabo was very strict but she gave space to her bahu. Sandhya rathi is the empowerment of women shown. Now it's only solo journey how a woman achieves goals without anyone support. This is the trend. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1790332616778137870

i am 90% sure rishta main bhi leap hoga smiley36

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Mods can you please sticky this CC so that it’s easier to find 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

You told me this JUST 2 days ago smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail

Team Critics

IKR smiley37 Didn’t expect it to offair this fast. Itna bura tha kya ye show smiley37