Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

Hae na rival- Dev. Par ab uska patta cut kar denge 

He is gone. Uska character end kardiya.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

It's been a month already, but people still think Rohit is the villain, not the hero. I mean, sure, Armaan's character hasn't done anything hero-like. People need to move on. In twt all I see is shehzadis crying everyday on thread 😞

Writers have to be blamed for that. Rohit seems to be doing fine with the stuff he is given, but Armaan's character is very inconsistent. He went to mussorie for Abhira against dadi sa's wishes, just a day back he got so concerned when he couldn't find Abhira in the room,  but today he seems to be unbothered by her leaving the house?!  I expected some kinda of monologue showing concern for abhira in the stapler scene... Instead he was more bothered about ruhi getting hurt by stapler or whatever.... 

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

He is enjoying the fun for now ( blast after blast), same smile should stay when Charu dumbo elops with Dev sweet heart 

dev character ended as per vineet recent ig posts so dunno where this story is going, daru track was brought for ar ab seperation.

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

It's been a month already, but people still think Rohit is the villain, not the hero. I mean, sure, Armaan's character hasn't done anything hero-like. People need to move on. In twt all I see is shehzadis crying everyday on thread 😞

smiley37

Poor self proclaimed Prince 🀴 smiley37

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

As soon as Ruhi knows Abhira started working in poddar’s firm she will take up gate keeper job,, she has enough experience for that job Jo hamesha AA ke room ki bahar padi rehthi thi.

She will become AR's maid at office smiley37

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Ab toh mujhe bhi lag raha hai everything is happening in Rumaal's favour. this track is going towards dadisa proposing their weddingsmiley24

Yup, mujhe bhi yehi lagta hain, now with manish knowing about ruhi's love & soon about abhira's deal wedding, he might also support armaan & ruhi for ruhi's happiness. Dadi will be happy as she can hurt abhira with the announcement. 

Shaadi legal hain toh they need to go for divorce or annulment, but engagement tak baat jaa sakti hain, & shaadi ke tayyari ke time pe rohit bhi aayega nachte hue, apne bhaiyya aur apni biwi ko aashirwad denesmiley36

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Writers have to be blamed for that. Rohit seems to be doing fine with the stuff he is given, but Armaan's character is very inconsistent. He went to mussorie for Abhira against dadi sa's wishes, just a day back he got so concerned when he couldn't find Abhira in the room,  but today he seems to be unbothered by her leaving the house?!  I expected some kinda of monologue showing concern for abhira in the stapler scene... Instead he was more bothered about ruhi getting hurt by stapler or whatever.... 

bold , I agree, this post explains better πŸ˜•

Sera-high123 thumbnail

https://x.com/shivxtweets/status/1784614298020704273

SM pe hype tho hai for whatever reasonsmiley40smiley40

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
any publicity is good publicity ..ask those who told us that the production house planned for the earlier ML and PL to attend events and indulge in PDA during interviews for hype smiley37

Feel bad for both πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ actors not character they throwing them under the bus for trp πŸ˜‚