Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 28th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Just to highlight ab ..they degraded Arman smiley18 can't they avoid rumal scene  today .. but makers want us hate Arman smiley29 he doesn't even have monologue nor sad nor pain nothing blank and statue standing like numb 

How will people will connect to him if they are making ab and ar pair ... I avoid rumal scene in hotstar but Twitter people posted the cringe .. yuck 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Just to highlight ab ..they degraded Arman smiley18 can't they avoid rumal scene  today .. but makers want us hate Arman smiley29 he doesn't even have monologue nor sad nor pain nothing blank and statue standing like numb 

How will people will connect to him if they are making ab and ar pair ... I avoid rumal scene in hotstar but Twitter people posted the cringe .. yuck 

That's what I was saying, I mean obviously he got weird dialogues during confrontation with Ab, I can understand what makers are trying to there, but what was the point of Ar-Ru scene?

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

That's what I was saying, I mean obviously he got weird dialogues during confrontation with Ab, I can understand what makers are trying to there, but what was the point of Ar-Ru scene?

It looked like despos are looking right time to do the shit smiley18

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Leave Rohit as Ar, some people are still more delusional then their fav Ruhi thinking she is the lead and not Abhira. 

After several leaps like last season another character opposite Ab may come or Ar may marry Ru but for now Abhimaan are the lead couple.

exactly. Abhira is the heroine and that will never change..at the moment Armaan is the hero and he is married to,the heroine..they are the couple..if they decide to mess his character up further..then it means they’ll bring a new hero for abhira..but at the moment he’s here..also rishtas heroines are always the central character in the show..this is abhiras journey and her story will take precedence .not some sidey vamp ..👍

Docworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

It's been a month already, but people still think Rohit is the villain, not the hero. I mean, sure, Armaan's character hasn't done anything hero-like. People need to move on. In twt all I see is shehzadis crying everyday on thread 😞

I dont know how many of you will agree with me.. But I feel Ar is stiil pretty much redeemable. If they are planning for a long run, no AA will join the show as of now.. Philaal keliye RP is the hero of show😅😂

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Ok damm so much happened without my presence smiley36 just disappointed as they butchered Arman character went offline .. meanwhile they scarped dev character smiley44smiley44why ? 

2: all are talking about leap is leap is there ???

3: most bhayanak rumal wedding which I don't want yuck smiley29

I don't want last one true I can't bear that smiley18

@ bold : shaadi nahi hogi, 5 year leap se pehle toh bilkul nahi, itna guaranteed hain. We were discussing that dadi & goenkas can start the wedding talks, but rohit entry maarega, proper time pe. 

But the doubt is if shaadi talks are on, then hamare most awaited rumaal revelation ka koi affect nahi hoga kisi pe bhi, except abhira.

Poddars will get offended only when they get to know rohit inn dono ke wajah se hi gaya ghar se. 

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 29 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

no he won’t do anything so righteous… he will only be upset with Ruhi and give some glaring looks  to Armaan .. which will make him more guilty 

suwarna will suggest to forgive both of them and give rishta for Ruhi n Armaan to Poddars… most probably Madhav will overhear this and get upset 

that will really be immoral..and manish cares for abhira..I don’t think he’ll do that..because the story needs to move towards reuniting the lead couple..this is abhiras story not Ruhis..also if abhira even gets an idea about Ruhi and Armaan..she’ll go all out to unite them.she won’t want to come between them. So I don’t think Ruhaans relationship will come out now…the deal marriage secret is out now..so the story has to move towards abhira and Armaan getting a real marriage..also if rohit is coming back..then Ruhi has to be single..rohit won’t come back to break up Ruhi and Armaan as he left so they could unite. So Ruhi herself will have to let go of Armaan 🤷🏻‍♀️

Docworld thumbnail
SP's efforts are commendable.. FL's falling in love, Making ML's thrash and then the epic walk out by FLs... Thus ipl strategy decoded😅😅

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Daadi knows abhira doesn't like ruhi, koi aur armaan se shaadi kare toh abhira ko utna hurt nahi hoga jitna ruhi armaan ki shaadi se hoga. 

Ruhi ki logic perfect fit hoti hain yahaan, rohit is gone, abhira went, fake shaadi is exposed, toh if goenkas come with the proposal why would dadi reject it when she herself wanted ruhi to move on & marry manav. Ruhi armaan ke case mein dadi can keep her best bahu forever in poddar house. Vidya ko problem ho sakti hain, but cos abhi woh dadi manao abhiyaan mein hain toh woh bhi chup reh sakti hain. 

Madhav ki baat toh koi sunega nahi 🤷‍♀️

I agree, aisa ye buddhan kar sakti hai

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

I dont know how many of you will agree with me.. But I feel Ar is stiil pretty much redeemable. If they are planning for a long run, no AA will join the show as of now.. Philaal keliye RP is the hero of show😅😂

He's hanging by a thread. If he really repents what he said and what his family said and has to make many papads to manao her , maybe. 

The way he behaved shows he thinks he has some superior complex for caring for Abhira as a majburi and thinks of himself as mahaan and is victimizing himself and  thinks Abhira is his charity case. That makes him insufferable. 

And if he's still in pro Ruhi mode like now- he cant be salvaged. 

Edited by Pinecone - 29 days ago