Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 28th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 25 days ago

The entire Poddar family watches as Abhira walks out of the house with her belongings. Armaan tries to stop her but she refuses to stay. She accuses him of marrying her despite her pleas not to . She had asked him not to do any favours to her but he took her responsibility on his own will. She asks him not to feel guilty for breaking his promise given to her mumma., she frees him of his promises made to her , she frees him of their one year marriage , she frees him of all responsibilities towards her . saying this she starts walking out . 

Ruhi tries to stop Abhira from leave this house , Abhira asks her to stop showing fake concern, she was the one who wanted to see her marriage with Armaan end and she reminds her how many times she plotted to get her thrown out of this house . She asks her not to stop her but be happy she got what she always wanted ! 

As she reaches the door Daadi sa stops her, offers her money as the cost of her responsibilities. Abhira declines . Daadi sa reminds she had no place to stay, where will she go ? What will she eat , what will she do ? She had no money on her ! She did not want any money from a Daadi sa , knowing how wealthy she was . 
Abhira retorts back that she had come here with her self respect and that’s the only thing she will take with her , this is her mumma’s values and her up bringing . Saying this she walks out , she pauses for few moments before the Tulasi plant in front of the house n then walks away , the Diya extinguishes with her departure.

Ruhi feels sorry for Abhira , and pleads Daadi to stop Abhira . But Daadi refuses n declares that in two days Abhira will face harsh realities n come back to their doorstep begging n pleading .

Abhira is seen sitting on road side calling various places to stay as  paying guest /room sharing /rented flat , she calls up friends n asks about hostel rooms but she finds none. Her meagre salary does not allow her such expensive expenses . She keeps trying to contact people and trying to look for place to stay . She faces petty thieves on the street why try to steal her belonging , but she manages to fight them off . She realises she is not safe n she had tk be careful . 

At Poddar house Armaan is very uoset after Abhura walks out l he goes tk his bedroom n looks at the bare cupboard, he notices her diary n her stapler lying there , he vents out on the two items , Ruhi comes to his rescue n stops him . He accidentally hurts her in the process ,  Ruhi shares his woes . 

At Goenka house Manish manages to find out who was the guy whom Ruhi loved , He finds Armaan’s picture marked by Ruhi as “my love” he confronts Swarna for misguiding the child . Swarna is rendered speechless. Manish accuses Swarna and Ruhi for breaking up Abhira’s marriage n her household . He blames them for causing hurt to Abhira when that child had no one to call her own . Surekha is shocked too. 

Precap

Kaveri tells Madhav that he was late for the Aarti Pooja , Madhav pays his respects to Maa sa and states she better get used to doing Aarti Pooja without him. If Abhira was not brought back in two days he would leave this house n go away n break all family ties . 
Kaveri is shocked . 
Elsewhere Abhira is seen trying to complete her assignments by candle light , the candle finishes, Abhira looks around scared n worried. 

NOTE: No past season characters were shown or mentioned in the episode today .

Edited by Sutapasima - 24 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

One laugh reaction on this post = 1 laugh at Poddar phemli 

IMG_9266.jpeg

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Excited to watch Abhira leave Poddar house today!!! i hope she sunaoes him more than the one line. Unfortunately waapis bhi aajayegi. But at least 2-3 din ka break mil jaaye bechaari ko. I wonder how soon Armaan will stop his dhong of caring about Abhira as his zimmedari and go back to his shenanigans with Ruhi. I am also looking forward to Madhav breaking things waala scene. Kassh Armaan ke sar par maara hota. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Matra cheeze todne se kya hoga. Agar itni chinta thi so called ‘Beti’ kilye toh why didn’t he stand up for her and bash the phemli abusing her constantly? Iske kaane daanth aur dikhane ke kuch aur hain. No point in doing dhong by breaking stuff. Just fake a heart attack like a certain crafty codger and the ‘Beti’ will come running to serve her Bapuji Papa. 

Don’t know who’s worse Mad-hav or dhongi Manishahi. Can’t expect anything better from these TamaShahi elders!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

the blurb for today looks SO nice. its a close up of Abhiras face and  Abhira looks fierce and she is out of the door! If only she'd leave for good and not come back. mere haath mein hota toh mein yehi chahti ki woh waapas naa jaaye. Sadly her freedom is not gonna last long. but for today i will celebrate. kuch ghanton ke liye hi sahi- chain ki saas milegi

Aaj toh backdrop mein bhi there is no Armaan. only krish, kiara are seen far far back near the staircase. 

If only she could be rid of Armaan for good so she could get over him in due course and be happy in life.

Pinecone thumbnail

ABHIRA IS ON FIRE!!!! MUST WATCH EPIOSDE. SAB KO KYA SUNAYA HAI

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I’m visiting family and in corner to watch smiley36

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS THE ABHIRA I LOVE SO MUCH! She fought from the beginning to all the way to the end. literally lol. 😂

and omg the armaan-ruhi truth out to manish and him bashing swarna is the second best thing. i am soooo excited to see where this is gonna go! if armaan is only angry because of the whole charu situation then boy is he in for a ride once he finds out what really happened between charu and abhira. i need charu to tell him everything. that man will feel guilty as heck and i need to see that. 

Edited by Sa7861 - 25 days ago
Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I’m not going to watch sham poddars and mb Ruhi