Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Abhira will become lawyer ....at the firm 

Ruhi will  become the person who supplies tea at the office so that she can keep an eye on Abira and AR

As soon as Ruhi knows Abhira started working in poddarโ€™s firm she will take up gate keeper job,, she has enough experience for that job Jo hamesha AA ke room ki bahar padi rehthi thi.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 25 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

The " paranoid " character is an essential part of any illicit affair smiley37It comes with the package ...They would think every one is like them ...So the spying never stops , extreme cases it will end up with murders smiley37

true,.pakhi didi used to carry a gun Around ๐Ÿ˜‚

It's been a month already, but people still think Rohit is the villain, not the hero. I mean, sure, Armaan's character hasn't done anything hero-like. People need to move on. In twt all I see is shehzadis crying everyday on thread ๐Ÿ˜ž

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I read on Twitter that they ended Devs character???

Actor k ig story k according to yahi lag raha h

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ab toh mujhe bhi lag raha hai everything is happening in Rumaal's favour. this track is going towards dadisa proposing their weddingsmiley24

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

It's been a month already, but people still think Rohit is the villain, not the hero. I mean, sure, Armaan's character hasn't done anything hero-like. People need to move on. In twt all I see is shehzadis crying everyday on thread ๐Ÿ˜ž

Leave Rohit as Ar, some people are still more delusional then their fav Ruhi thinking she is the lead and not Abhira. 

After several leaps like last season another character opposite Ab may come or Ar may marry Ru but for now Abhimaan are the lead couple.

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I know Itv me zaroorat ke time me logic nahi hoti..Phir bhi udaipur me aur koi  law firm nahi ???Atleast rivals toh hogi na poddar firm ki  if Poddars tried to blacklist her???

Hae na rival- Dev. Par ab uska patta cut kar denge 

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Ab toh mujhe bhi lag raha hai everything is happening in Rumaal's favour. this track is going towards dadisa proposing their weddingsmiley24

Except namesake marriage to their respective spouses, everything is working in their favour most of the time. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Leave Rohit as Ar, some people are still more delusional then their fav Ruhi thinking she is the lead and not Abhira. 

After several leaps like last season another character opposite Ab may come or Ar may marry Ru but for now Abhimaan are the lead couple.

Ruhi toh lead hai ye toh mai bhi maanti hu, She is FL and ML of the show smiley42smiley42

Originally posted by: Drna7

Lmao, Ruhi as a lead? I sometimes think we're watching different shows, and Shehzadis are watching a different one. ITV has no morals, I know, but Ruhi as the lead is too much. Abhimaan is the lead as of now, and there's no accha adami as of now. Twenty people in this forum on many on Twt have already said this many times.

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be blunt. Seeing the same whining every day about Old Armaan vs. New Armaan is really getting old. Like, if you keep comparing, you'll never be able to enjoy the show's story or Abhira's journey. People will keep on comparing.

That's all my point is. Watch it for entertainment, and watch it only for my girl Abhira because she is the FL and ML both. That's her story.