Parineetii EDT # 3/ DT note pg 6, pg 7 - Page 146

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BidishaDevi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

PariRaj

Posted: 12 days ago

I think the YT one is deleted, you can watch it on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C6QbGgovXwK/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BidishaDevi

Can you tell me where you watched today's episode? We can watch it on jiocinema but I think it's premium

I personally found it YTube, the same person that posts them everyday just posted them earlier today and yesterday.

Btw... the small scene btw Pariraj in the end of the episode had again Neeti lurking in the background.

That's getting insufferable to watch.

On a different note, Mandeep cutely teased Chandu on the subject of baby planning. Lol.

I hope this trip finally is an eye opener on both sides: Neeti realizing she was used by Bebe, Pari realizing Neeti is snake and unworthy of her kindness, Bajwas realizing the extent of Bebe's criminal mind and Neeti's venomouss persona.

It's time for a good confrontation scene w the 2 criminals being cornered by the Bajwas and the Kakkars.

Edited by Kalma007 - 12 days ago
BidishaDevi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

PariRaj

Yes, this happens every day. Whenever Pariraj are together, she comes and ruins the entire scene. Leaving her aside, all the other scenes were very good, emotional, and reminiscent of the old vibes, with a slight difference between the old and the current Rajeev. If the rest of the Kakkar members were there, it would have been more fun, like Babli, Nupur, Vikki, and Biji.

Dhwanigaur_24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

PariRaj

New sbb segment..Pari is unconscious and is bought to the hospital by the family members..Neetii as usual doing her fake roona dhoona for pari so that no one suspects her..

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dhwanigaur_24

New sbb segment..Pari is unconscious and is bought to the hospital by the family members..Neetii as usual doing her fake roona dhoona for pari so that no one suspects her..

I hope someone look through these fake tears😡

Edited by Mages - 12 days ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: BidishaDevi

Yes, this happens every day. Whenever Pariraj are together, she comes and ruins the entire scene. Leaving her aside, all the other scenes were very good, emotional, and reminiscent of the old vibes, with a slight difference between the old and the current Rajeev. If the rest of the Kakkar members were there, it would have been more fun, like Babli, Nupur, Vikki, and Biji.

I agree there was slight difference b/w the old & current Rajeev. The old Rajeev had respect for Kakkars but he was looking disinterested and unhappy reasons well known he was forced to marry Pari. Furthermore he was more interested to run away from pind,it was all abt his selfish self. The current Rajeev looks at peace and happy and interested in sharing their pain together as a family as a SIL. The hug b/w Harman Chachaji  & Rajeev was sweet that was not the case in the beginning. I hope Rajeev takes a walk down memory lane and talk with Pari how he was wrong of marrying her and let her go on the next day of their marriage and never thought abt her once, the biggest mistake he did in his life

Kalma007 thumbnail

There's a new Sbb segment where the family takes Pari to the hospital + Neeti overdose drama to avoid ppl suspecting her of being behind this latest incident.

Taiji said there is an upcoming twist related to Pari's baby. Thoughts?

Kalma007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I agree there was slight difference b/w the old & current Rajeev. The old Rajeev had respect for Kakkars but he was looking disinterested and unhappy reasons well know he was forced to marry Pari. Furthermore he was more interested to run away from pind,it was all abt his selfish self. The current Rajeev looks at peace and happy and interested in sharing their pain together as a family as a SIL. The hug b/w Harman Chachaji  & Rajeev was sweet that was not the case in the beginning. I hope Rajeev takes a walk down memory lane and talk with Pari how he was wrong of marrying her and let her go on the next day of their marriage and never thought abt her once the biggest mistake he did in his life

Yeh to tab ho payega na, jab Neeti inn dono ko 2 pal sukoon ke bitane degi? She started scheming soon as they set foot in Barnala.

Bus accident ke dauran hi khai mein girjati toh inn makers ka kya chalajata? 

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 11 days ago
Mages thumbnail

https://youtu.be/WdiHMvu-z30?si=DwWNhGILjdwVrT9A

Neeti's crocodile tears for Pari so that she does not get caught. There is a twist regards to the baby i wonder what will be the twist? What do you guys think what will be the twist regards to tje baby?

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma007

There's a new Sbb segment where the family takes Pari to the hospital + Neeti overdose drama to avoid ppl suspecting her of being behind this latest incident.

Taiji said there is an upcoming twist related to Pari's baby. Thoughts?

Well i feel Pari will have to go through a operation maybe a premature baby delivery and Rajeev has to choose b/w his wife & baby as the doctor will say one will not survive or it can be a miscarriage. Either one