fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I have few questions:

1.  when will Rajeev get punishemnt for Cheating on both of girls. first Pari then Neetii. then Neeti then Pari.

2. Once a cheater always a cheater. you have heard of that phase right? Rajeev will cheat again on Pari again.

3. this fate kahani is sudden weird. first it would have worked. but Rajeev is a playboy.

4. Rajeev's elder brother said don't hurt pari again. he said he won't

5. why are we only blamed the girls of a guy's ego and cheating track.

6. this first night (  which is second for Pari. it's weird. is it she supposed to be like over 9 months pregnat? 

7. who is baby's  Neetii? or Pari? are they going to followed the same plot like Khabhi saahi khabi sauten serial?

8. all of guys. should be in jail and all of old women should be too. 

9. can we have clean slate for Childhood friends?

10. I really hope Neeti has lost her memory. i really like old neetii. 

and make sure Pari also forget Rajeev and this bloody messy family that might kick her out one day just like khabhi Saahi khabh sauten serial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: fmm2667

I have few questions:

1.  when will Rajeev get punishemnt for Cheating on both of girls. first Pari then Neetii. then Neeti then Pari.

2. Once a cheater always a cheater. you have heard of that phase right? Rajeev will cheat again on Pari again.

3. this fate kahani is sudden weird. first it would have worked. but Rajeev is a playboy.

4. Rajeev's elder brother said don't hurt pari again. he said he won't

5. why are we only blamed the girls of a guy's ego and cheating track.

6. this first night (  which is second for Pari. it's weird. is it she supposed to be like over 9 months pregnat? 

7. who is baby's  Neetii? or Pari? are they going to followed the same plot like Khabhi saahi khabi sauten serial?

8. all of guys. should be in jail and all of old women should be too. 

9. can we have clean slate for Childhood friends?

10. I really hope Neeti has lost her memory. i really like old neetii. 

and make sure Pari also forget Rajeev and this bloody messy family that might kick her out one day just like khabhi Saahi khabh sauten serial.

here r my answers :

1. Never

2. In real life, people like rajiv always cheats again n again but in itv, the so called FL can turn a playboy into loyal husband. Makers r hell bent on whitewashing rajiv so i think this time he will be loyal

3. Agreed

4. Let's see

5. Becoz our society consists of many misogynists where a girl can get called prostitute just for wearing skirt but a boy can get praised n envied when he does multiple timing. If a girl dates many boys at DIFFERENT times, misogynists calls her prostitute for moving on but if a boy dates many girls at SAME time, misogynists praises him n envy him. No one calls him male prostitute. Social media dekhlo. 

6. I think she is 13 months pregnant

7. Biologically the baby is neeti's. Pari is surrogate. N this show will never ever follow the plot of kabhi sauten kabhi saheli. It has left that direction long ago

8. In this situation, every character of the show deserves jail

9. No. Friendship has been damaged beyond repair

10. Makers r biased against neeti so they will never make her positive again. They will show that neeti was faking memory loss. N Pari n neeti will never forget rajiv. They forgive him but they never forget him

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

here r my answers :

1. Never

2. In real life, people like rajiv always cheats again n again but in itv, the so called FL can turn a playboy into loyal husband. Makers r hell bent on whitewashing rajiv so i think this time he will be loyal

3. Agreed

4. Let's see

5. Becoz our society consists of many misogynists where a girl can get called prostitute just for wearing skirt but a boy can get praised n envied when he does multiple timing. If a girl dates many boys at DIFFERENT times, misogynists calls her prostitute for moving on but if a boy dates many girls at SAME time, misogynists praises him n envy him. No one calls him male prostitute. Social media dekhlo. 

6. I think she is 13 months pregnant

7. Biologically the baby is neeti's. Pari is surrogate. N this show will never ever follow the plot of kabhi sauten kabhi saheli. It has left that direction long ago

8. In this situation, every character of the show deserves jail

9. No. Friendship has been damaged beyond repair

10. Makers r biased against neeti so they will never make her positive again. They will show that neeti was faking memory loss. N Pari n neeti will never forget rajiv. They forgive him but they never forget him

@Bold smiley37

Premature baby suna tha but yeh toh Post Mature hua smiley36

Pari is not pregnant at all sab dhong hai but funny part is even the family members are not saying anything or having any thought about her pregnancy. She is never seen going to the doctor on regular basissmiley44

Sach much pura story and serial ka satyanaash hua hai. No logic, no sense only nonsense in the name of entertainment. 

butterfly420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

pari is 13 months pregnant lol? she dont even have a belly bump, i was here watching this serial the first time it started and kinda stopped watching after rajeev was cheating and now im back and hearing all this nonsense hahah 

fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pari can have Cryptic pregnancy which means when a pregnant person doesn't know they're pregnant. It's also known as stealth pregnancy or denied pregnancy.

Well Female bodies are different than others.

Some can have 9 months pregnancy or 10/11/12 ones as well. 

but she’s pregnant since she said she wanted to be  surrogate mother to Neetii child but in law eyes, she has to give the child back to Neetii when she’s going to give birth! 

I want Rajeev to be punished the most of families.

Edited by fmm2667 - 3 months ago