PariNeetii ( ruined friendship because Of a guy

fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

From the start to now. They have completely ruined PariNeetii’s unique friendship.

All because of property and a guy.

they ruined Pari soo bad that she isn’t the old Pari at all and same with Neetii.

Neetii lost her a baby now Pari will lose her as well because of the curse Neetii said.

she said you will everything and everyone including those you love the most.
She “claims that she loves Neeti the most.

I wish Rajeev was never in their life to begin with.

I only watched the Show for PariNeetii ka unique friendship. Now it’s Pari vs Neetii = Rajeev.

I genuinely don’t understand what they see in him. He’s disgusting and manipulative and he hates that someone talk about his family. 

He wants someone to praise his efforts.

He’s narcissistic and he’s not lovely.

Mark my words. The day Pari losses her child or they pretended that she lost her child while giving birth ( they said her child is stillborn or died in birth. Rajeev will leave her and Marry Neeti or he will find another girl.

If they going to follow their previous show: Kabhi Sauten khabhi saheli.

Rajeev is sooo alike Harsh. They could be father and son. Okay 

Btw when Priest lady came and talked about Neeti ka aura. And warned her.
I don’t get it. She never born evil or villain.

I hate Makers! They completely forgot that Neeti is also one of leads. She’s Pari ka best friend not asur or enemy wala. 

Please bring back the original Neetii and Pari. Bury Rajeev!💀

Both Neetii and Pari mothers in comas.👀

They soo hellbent to turn two best friends into enemies while sparing the real culprit: Rajeev!

Quick Question: where’s Rajeev’s father and Neeti’s too? Where they friends? Mystery.

Okay! That’s all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fmm2667

From the start to now. They have completely ruined PariNeetii’s unique friendship.

All because of property and a guy.

they ruined Pari soo bad that she isn’t the old Pari at all and same with Neetii.

Neetii lost her a baby now Pari will lose her as well because of the curse Neetii said.

she said you will everything and everyone including those you love the most.
She “claims that she loves Neeti the most.

I wish Rajeev was never in their life to begin with.

I only watched the Show for PariNeetii ka unique friendship. Now it’s Pari vs Neetii = Rajeev.

I genuinely don’t understand what they see in him. He’s disgusting and manipulative and he hates that someone talk about his family. 

He wants someone to praise his efforts.

He’s narcissistic and he’s not lovely.

Mark my words. The day Pari losses her child or they pretended that she lost her child while giving birth ( they said her child is stillborn or died in birth. Rajeev will leave her and Marry Neeti or he will find another girl.

If they going to follow their previous show: Kabhi Sauten khabhi saheli.

Rajeev is sooo alike Harsh. They could be father and son. Okay 

Btw when Priest lady came and talked about Neeti ka aura. And warned her.
I don’t get it. She never born evil or villain.

I hate Makers! They completely forgot that Neeti is also one of leads. She’s Pari ka best friend not asur or enemy wala. 

Please bring back the original Neetii and Pari. Bury Rajeev!💀

Both Neetii and Pari mothers in comas.👀

They soo hellbent to turn two best friends into enemies while sparing the real culprit: Rajeev!

Quick Question: where’s Rajeev’s father and Neeti’s too? Where they friends? Mystery.

Okay! That’s all.

ok they r not following kabhi sauten kabhi saheli. They have left that direction long ago. They r showing rajiv n pari as mahan god n godess n neeti as some evil spirit. N even if pari suffers from a miscarriage, rajiv will make her pregnant again becoz pari can become mother n neeti can't so he will not leave pari to marry neeti becoz he just cares about his own selfish motives. Yeah if pari also can't be pregnant again after her miscarriage just like neeti, then rajiv can marry 3rd girl. But if that happens, all the whitewash which makers did on rajiv, will fall off so I think they will keep him loyal this time after all they r showing pariraju as destiny couple. They made neeti negative only to whitewash pari n rajiv. In an interview, tanvi told that neeti was not meant to be negative but makers changed the script. Obviously becoz neeti was way too good n righteous from the start. Yes pariraju being destiny couple was decided already. But no whitewash can make this rajiv, pari n this pariraju couple worthy to get love like leads of other shows get. 

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Pari is torturous to watch. She is mad how can she say that neeti will never harm her.

She is so fake and she looks like she is trolling neeti with her behavior.ah she is evil they girl.

I like sanju he is handsome and he acts well. Bt his pairing with pari is just ok they boring. There is no spark for me with her. I like him with neeti.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Pari is torturous to watch. She is mad how can she say that neeti will never harm her.

She is so fake and she looks like she is trolling neeti with her behavior.ah she is evil they girl.

I like sanju he is handsome and he acts well. Bt his pairing with pari is just ok they boring. There is no spark for me with her. I like him with neeti.

her act of being innocent n good gets way too overboard just to get sympathy. Before this memory loss track, she used to argue n fight with neeti in private, said things like 'rajiv Mera hai' but in front of everyone, she doesn't reply back to neeti just to gain sympathy. She had very well accepted that neeti is not her friend now but in front of everyone, she always says that 'neeti can't harm me' this pari is such a liar. 

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

her act of being innocent n good gets way too overboard just to get sympathy. Before this memory loss track, she used to argue n fight with neeti in private, said things like 'rajiv Mera hai' but in front of everyone, she doesn't reply back to neeti just to gain sympathy. She had very well accepted that neeti is not her friend now but in front of everyone, she always says that 'neeti can't harm me' this pari is such a liar. 

@Bold- This! I've noticed it too. Before the ML track, whenever Pari spoke to Neeti in private, she'd say with arrogance in her tone "Sab teri galti hai. Raju ke saath tune bura kiya. Raju ab mere ho chuke hai." Bla bla bla. Made Neeti feel guilty about leaving Raju as if Raju did nothing wrong. 

But as soon as someone else appeared in the scene, her tone would change completely and she'd say, "Neeti ke liye mein kuch bhi kar sakti hu, jaan bhi de sakti hu". 

Didi kuch bhi kar sakti hai but she can't say a simple no to her marriage with the person who her 'jaan' Neeti loves so dearly. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 1 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

I want Raju to die too. I feel disgusted to see this man continuing to live his best life after destroying someone else's. He is the root of all evil.  

A big time hypocrite as well. He feels sorry for what he did to his 1st wife but he has never ever been guilty about what he did to his 2nd wife who was clueless about his two timing. 

Another thing that makes him a hypocrite is neeti's slight touch makes him suspicious about her intentions but when he was hugging, flirting and dancing around with pari and neeti would get suspicious, he would pin all the blame on neeti by saying, "tumhari soch hi ghatiya hai. Trust hi nahi hai mujhpe". 

The worst male lead on itv.

Edited by Aurora_77 - 1 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

@Bold- This! I've noticed it too. Before the ML track, whenever Pari spoke to Neeti in private, she'd say with arrogance in her tone "Sab teri galti hai. Raju ke saath tune bura kiya. Raju ab mere ho chuke hai." Bla bla bla. Made Neeti feel guilty about leaving Raju as if Raju did nothing wrong. 

But as soon as someone else appeared in the scene, her tone would change completely and she'd say, "Neeti ke liye mein kuch bhi kar sakti hu, jaan bhi de sakti hu". 

Didi kuch bhi kar sakti hai but she can't say a simple no to her marriage with the person who her 'jaan' Neeti loves so dearly. 

hadd hai yaar! Ye pari toh Raju ke Charan dho ke pee Jaegi ek din khushi khushi. Neeti ne Raju ke sath kya bura kia? Kuch b ni. Ulta bohot bura karna chahiye tha, nahi kia. Ulta Raju ki jaan bachai neeti ne bohot baar. Raju ne bura kia hai neeti ke sath. How can pari defend Raju? Raju ne pari ke sath b toh bura kia tha. Neeti also still wants raju but she never defended Raju's wrong doings. Upar se pari also said that 'chandrika, taai sab kitna pyar karte the tujhse neeti' arre kitna jhuth bolti hai ye! Isko achhe se pata hai chandrika n taai hated neeti since the start without any fault of her n they always provoked pari to fight against neeti to get rajiv. Hadd hai yaar! Saaf jhut bolti hai ye pari. Fir b makers isko achhi mahanta ki devi dikhate hain. Bhai ham toh nahi maanenge isko achhi. Ghatiya hai ye pari, raju n Bajwas 

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

hadd hai yaar! Ye pari toh Raju ke Charan dho ke pee Jaegi ek din khushi khushi. Neeti ne Raju ke sath kya bura kia? Kuch b ni. Ulta bohot bura karna chahiye tha, nahi kia. Ulta Raju ki jaan bachai neeti ne bohot baar. Raju ne bura kia hai neeti ke sath. How can pari defend Raju? Raju ne pari ke sath b toh bura kia tha. Neeti also still wants raju but she never defended Raju's wrong doings. Upar se pari also said that 'chandrika, taai sab kitna pyar karte the tujhse neeti' arre kitna jhuth bolti hai ye! Isko achhe se pata hai chandrika n taai hated neeti since the start without any fault of her n they always provoked pari to fight against neeti to get rajiv. Hadd hai yaar! Saaf jhut bolti hai ye pari. Fir b makers isko achhi mahanta ki devi dikhate hain. Bhai ham toh nahi maanenge isko achhi. Ghatiya hai ye pari, raju n Bajwas 

@Bold- Kitni chaploosi kar sakti hai ye Pari. She knows this well that Taiji and Chandrika never liked Neeti. But she still defends Raju and the Bajwas at all costs and throws Neeti under the bus to win their trust and to look like the ideal bahu infront of everyone. 

Infact that is exactly how she was able to gain Raju's attention cause Raju is a narcissist and Pari did everything in her capacity to feed his ego. 

Gosh! I get so irritated everytime this Pari or Raju open their mouths. Pata nahi inke dialogues kaun bewakoof likhta hai.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

@Bold- Kitni chaploosi kar sakti hai ye Pari. She knows this well that Taiji and Chandrika never liked Neeti. But she still defends Raju and the Bajwas at all costs and throws Neeti under the bus to win their trust and to look like the ideal bahu infront of everyone. 

Infact that is exactly how she was able to gain Raju's attention cause Raju is a narcissist and Pari did everything in her capacity to feed his ego. 

Gosh! I get so irritated everytime this Pari or Raju open their mouths. Pata nahi inke dialogues kaun bewakoof likhta hai.

seriously inn writers ko toh 2 thappad maarne ka mann karta hai 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

I want Raju to die too. I feel disgusted to see this man continuing to live his best life after destroying someone else's. He is the root of all evil.  

A big time hypocrite as well. He feels sorry for what he did to his 1st wife but he has never ever been guilty about what he did to his 2nd wife who was clueless about his two timing. 

Another thing that makes him a hypocrite is neeti's slight touch makes him suspicious about her intentions but when he was hugging, flirting and dancing around with pari and neeti would get suspicious, he would pin all the blame on neeti by saying, "tumhari soch hi ghatiya hai. Trust hi nahi hai mujhpe". 

The worst male lead on itv.

this raju deserves every bit of torture but he has always lived king size life. Iss show ki sab females ne isko sarr pe Chadha rakha hai. Pari, Neeti, taai, Gurinder obviously. Atleast neeti n her mom calls out Raju's wrong actions but the other women defends his wrong actions. Especially taai, who doesn't let Daljit stay in the house becoz he betrayed them for property n filed a case on pari but taai loves sanju who commited fraud bigamy ruined life of 2 girls for pari's property to fulfill his selfish desires with neeti. Then he hurted n betrayed neeti also. Rajiv has done much much worse than Daljit. Still taai can't forgive Daljit but she forgave rajiv so easily. She has no right to call herself women mukhiya. N when the hell will raju get what he deserves? When will he get punished for his crimes? I think never becoz makers treats Raju like God. Hadd hai yaar. How can they portray neeti the real victim as villian n raju the real criminal as hero? But we audience will never accept what makers want.