Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

https://x.com/Suma_VM/status/1782096429235716501

Shruti is collateral damage... Says the director of the most famous woman empowerment showsmiley32... Can we expect anything more empowering?

Isme naya kya hain? Poori supporting cast (past and present) hi toh collateral damage hain.

Phir bhi inki lead ke liye koi sympathy nahin la sake.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Well there is an old saying 

Blood is thicker than water .. Pari has anupama’s DNA .. .. Ansh is a part of her son .. Samar 

Try putting this idea across Anupamaa fans. They will call you disgusting πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Try putting this idea across Anupamaa fans. They will call you disgusting πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

You know I used to laugh when people said that movies and serials can influence your thoughts but today I second this narrative. Honestly I have never seen anyone this attached to a fictional ch. Andhbhakti can cloud your rationality and common sense. Women are stellar performers in every field. They are highly successful in their endeavours that too while shouldering their household responsibilities. They have their priorities sorted and are real role models. In this era how can someone fall for a woman who messed up her life both professionally and personally due to her obsession and unnecessary self victimisation is beyond my understanding.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

You know I used to laugh when people said that movies and serials can influence your thoughts but today I second this narrative. Honestly I have never seen anyone this attached to a fictional ch. Andhbhakti can cloud your rationality and common sense. Women are stellar performers in every field. They are highly successful in their endeavours that too while shouldering their household responsibilities. They have their priorities sorted and are real role models. In this era how can someone fall for a woman who messed up her life both professionally and personally due to her obsession and unnecessary self victimisation is beyond my understanding.

Women themselves, do not want to be termed as victims.

They acknowkedge and know what their problems are and are willing to fight their battles and the society is evolving and strong enough to support each other.

If anything, this perpetual victimhood will drag us nowhere.

Haven't we seen a sea of change in the last decade and half at our own workplaces, at engineering colleges?

Mujhe samajh nahin aata ki problems dikhane se hota kya hain? Solution paane ka approach dikhao na television par. Yeh dikhao ki aur bahut hain haasil karne ko.

Yeh ek dili khwaish hain. Uski ek sachchai yeh bhi hain ki Yeh ek commercial channel hain.Because at the end of the day it is ALL business. Rula rula kar kamao ya saksham dikhakar.

Aneko success story ka zariya banna hain ya raste ka roda yeh channel aur production houses par nirbhar karta hain ki woh kitna risk uthane ko ready hain.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 27 days ago
Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Women themselves, do not want to be termed as victims.

They acknowkedge and know what their problems are and are willing to fight their battles and the society is evolving and strong enough to support each other.

If anything, this perpetual victimhood will drag us nowhere.

Haven't we seen a sea of change in the last decade and half at our own workplaces, at engineering colleges?

Mujhe samajh nahin aata ki problems dikhane se hota kya hain? Solution paane ka approach dikhao na television par. Yeh dikhao ki aur bahut hain haasil karne ko.

Yeh ek dili khwaish hain. Uski ek sachchai yeh bhi hain ki Yeh ek commercial channel hain.Because at the end of the day it is ALL business. Rula rula kar kamao ya saksham dikhakar.

Aneko success story ka zariya banna hain ya raste ka roda yeh channel aur production houses par nirbhar karta hain ki woh kitna risk uthane ko ready hain.

THIS! Andhbhakts need to understand that producers will keep showing illogical things to extend the shelf life of their show. It's a business and profit is their sole aim. "Women empowerment" is a mere hoax. U guys should contemplate whether this ch Is worth emulating? Imbibing her traits will lead u to destruction. World is ruthless and there is no Anuj or Yashdeep in real life who will prioritize your family drama over professional commitments. Andhbhakts are so manipulative. If a stupid show can cloud your perspective and rationality,how will you deal with various curve balls life throws at every step?

Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

https://x.com/Suma_VM/status/1782096429235716501

Shruti is collateral damage... Says the director of the most famous woman empowerment showsmiley32... Can we expect anything more empowering?

He has enough people buying into his narrative to ensure his coffers are overflowing... no wonder he's wallowing in his "sapno ki duniya" kyunki "asli duniya mein sirf dil toot te hai" ;) 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Paru...

Anu can visit her bio kids  and grand children whenever she wants  and Kinjal calls her saying Pari misses her and asks her to visit them.But here Adhya doesn't want to talk to her.She often misbehaves and taunts Anu whenever they meet, So how can she provide any service to her?Still Anu has saved her life twice though she knows Adhya hates her.

In short Anu is welcome in SH but Kapadias don't need her.

Really??? What about the time when Vanraj didn't ALLOW anupama to attend Pari's birthday party and still she went there, and also the time when baa, vanraj, kavya character assassinated her and she left the house saying ab Mai iss ghar me kabhi nahi aaungi??? 

https://youtu.be/teAgFHmFktg?si=aVh4rWQJdo0jBCtC

https://youtu.be/H4xabjgOrWY?si=G684sWS0u4C3lzZo

Anupama was never welcomed at shah house

Edit

https://youtu.be/1bc0n0H3PJU?si=Y4Dm5r2y6DEwMbsF

Edited by Muskie - 26 days ago
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think we r discussing about the incidents that r happening post leap. The above video clips r from pre-leap episodes. In the current situation ,she can visit only her bio kids house and Beeji and Yd's house. Her adopted daughter does not allow her to visit Kapadia house and leave no chance to insult her publicly .

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

Really??? What about the time when Vanraj didn't ALLOW anupama to attend Pari's birthday party and still she went there, and also the time when baa, vanraj, kavya character assassinated her and she left the house saying ab Mai iss ghar me kabhi nahi aaungi??? 

https://youtu.be/teAgFHmFktg?si=aVh4rWQJdo0jBCtC

https://youtu.be/H4xabjgOrWY?si=G684sWS0u4C3lzZo

Anupama was never welcomed at shah house

Edit

https://youtu.be/1bc0n0H3PJU?si=Y4Dm5r2y6DEwMbsF

She was welcomed at Shah House. Ofcourse she was. Arrey Kaam kaun karega waha par? Kisi aur ko (other than Anupama) bhi waha (Shah House me) ghar par kaam karte dekha hain? Aur unke paas koi househelp bhi nahin tha. Amdavad ho ya Amreeka.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Paru...

I think we r discussing about the incidents that r happening post leap. The above video clips r from pre-leap episodes. In the current situation ,she can visit only her bio kids house and Beeji and Yd's house. Her adopted daughter does not allow her to visit Kapadia house and leave no chance to insult her publicly .

ok then

What about the time when toshu ignored anupama, when yashdeep heard kinjal and toshu "discuss" About her when she fell ill, when no one from there went to visit her while she was in jail, when baa wanted her to go to jail instead of toshu, when mother and son were making faces seeing her, when toshu said maa yahan dera naa jama de, when vamraj misbehaved with her for sending toshu to jail.... 

In short people who are welcome aren't treating this way

Edited by Muskie - 26 days ago