Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Exactly. Anupamaa is Aadhya ki maa on paper. And yes, I agree she did give her love and all but it was all secondary. 

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

https://x.com/Suma_VM/status/1782096429235716501

Shruti is collateral damage... Says the director of the most famous woman empowerment showsmiley32... Can we expect anything more empowering?

The admiration and proud on his face while narrating this crap, so disgusting!

He actually lives in Anupamaverse, thinks people connect with this filthy character.

Sorry but no one has their life and priorities so messed up like Maa neither anyone is such a big Panauti.

Sab ke sab collateral damage hain in this show except Shahs and Anupama herself.

Edited by Dee-Dee - 1 months ago
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Isn’t that the point ? Anu does voluntary services to her biological kids keeping her pride aside, because she wants to. But not for the adopted kid. How do you defend that ? smiley5

Anu can visit her bio kids  and grand children whenever she wants  and Kinjal calls her saying Pari misses her and asks her to visit them.But here Adhya doesn't want to talk to her.She often misbehaves and taunts Anu whenever they meet, So how can she provide any service to her?Still Anu has saved her life twice though she knows Adhya hates her.

In short Anu is welcome in SH but Kapadias don't need her.

Edited by Paru... - 1 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Sorry but no one has their life and priorities so messed up like Maa neither anyone is such a big Panauti.

Sab ke sab collateral damage hain in this show except Shahs and Anupama herself.

Anupamaa ke aas paas jo bhi aata hai uski zindagi barbaad ho jaati hai smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Anupamaa and Anuj will end up together if he is not killed mainly because he is signed opposite her. And frankly worse than that for me is Anupamaa ki udaan. 

Unfortunately, she will be successful in life because this is a fictional show based on her. Warna aise mahan + Bichari combination wali aurato ko log ignore kar dete hai. 

frankly they should end the show but since it’s based on her .. they can’t give gen leaps .. gen leaps can only be anupama as dadi taking care of ansh n pari ke kaands (new faces of toshu n pakhi ) and pakhi ki beti behaving as Samar .. and Kavya ki beti ishani as some friend 

who Anuj … who adhya ??? Why does Indian audience care 

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paru...

Anu can visit her bio kids  and grand children whenever she wants  and Kinjal calls her saying Pari misses her and asks her to visit them.But here Adhya doesn't want to talk to her.She often misbehaves and taunts Anu whenever they meet, So how can she provide any service to her?Still Anu has saved her life twice though she knows Adhya hates her.

Well there is an old saying 

Blood is thicker than water .. Pari has anupama’s DNA .. .. Ansh is a part of her son .. Samar 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

The admiration and proud on his face while narrating this crap, so disgusting!

He actually lives in Anupamaverse, thinks people connect with this filthy character.

shahi paneer is making money here .. it will run easily for 2-3 years .. if it maintains slot .. colors should have launched a stronger face as Vishnu .. and laxmi .. 

In laxmi Narayan ki katha … 

Many people know shiv shakti story … and  it’s good very riveting .. both the leads fit the role so well ..( shiv shakti is 20 times more interesting than Ghum s2 ) 

I wish they had launched new faces for laxmi Narayan ki katha.. then anupama ka slot thode khatre me hota 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

https://x.com/Suma_VM/status/1782096429235716501

Shruti is collateral damage... Says the director of the most famous woman empowerment showsmiley32... Can we expect anything more empowering?

Who are these American people who are "itne fond of this show?!" smiley29smiley24smiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Who are these American people who are "itne fond of this show?!" smiley29smiley24smiley37smiley37

see I live in Singapore… and I have lived in USA too .. both these places are full of Indians and Indian foods .. every place has Indian food Abd restaurants.. in fact in Sunnyvale California.. practically every 2-3 shop is owned by an Indian and all the dentists n doctors are Indians 

The way they are portraying anupama came to America in 1970s or 1980’s .. right now no where in the world maybe Norway ,korea , Hangzhou , Guangzhou  are places where you will not find a surfeit of Indians and Indian food .. so spice n chutney n masala chai is not unique mostly anywhere abroad you will find it in corners ..

So I guess 60-70 year old relate to the anupama story 😂😂😂.. I don’t 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Paru...

In short this doesn’t make sense to me. smiley5 I thought SH key person threw her out of his house and locality and rest watched like a mute spectator which is considered silent support to the perpetrator. But you are saying she is welcome there. About need, each and every member of SH survived in fact THRIVED when MAA was in self induced house arrest. But it seems it is perceived to you as they ‘need’ it. 

Whereas KM got blown into pieces, family disrupted, Adhya undergoing therapy, Anuj looking like a headless chicken and 1000 times uttering ‘I need you’ = Kapadias don’t need her. ? 

It’s okay. Probably I am not going to get your point ever. We can agree to disagree and move on. Thank you. smiley20