Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 11th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Koi precap post karo na...

Sounds like a dream only. 

Anyway hopefully he will pick a side sooner rather than later. 

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://twitter.com/Wittypandax/status/1778465195981222201?t=cvYwpAWqVzJmMWORv72WCw&s=19

The conspiracy theories are insane smiley37

The writers should stalk the tt tag for ideas. 

Where does Rohit come in middle of all this.

He is perpetually on stand by, poor soulsmiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Koi precap clip daalo na. 

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Koi precap clip daalo na. 

i think kisi ne record nahi kismiley13

I am reading all the tweets and messages on twitter and IF respectively.....I can't tweet because my entrance exams are literally dancing on my head but these cuties Abhimaan are not letting me study in peace ....I wanna cry so bad but I have a lot to say.....any didi interested in holding a convo about abhimaan?🙂

Pinecone thumbnail

i dont think this dream will make him choose. It will just be a filler reinforcing his dilemma between 2 women who are both his "zimmedari" - one that he took after being forced by a dying woman who was desperate to safeguard her child and the other that he has taken due to Ruhi's manipulative behavior to play on his guilt and amplify it. she knows his dukhti rag and makes full use of it. 

Maybe....I think it's about Armaan's priority since today it is shown that he thinks both ruhi and abhira are his responsibility so they want to show like who he thinks is a bigger priority or of importance to him when there is a chance of both being in a dangerous situation.

🙃

I agree with the opinion that Abhira should get the Divorce papers and sign it and maintain an emotional distance and then leave quietly........ Her sudden absence both emotional and physical would make Armaan truly realise the void which had lessened through his supposed marriage life allowing him to feel the depth of his feelings