Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Episode 933

Auto man was drinking and seeing Raagini were there was a knock in the door. Auto man got up from the chair and was walking without correct balance were he went to the door and then he opened the door were his friend came inside the house.

Friend: Hey man...

Auto man with a awkward face showed Raagini to his friend were his friend now had a wide smile in is Face

Friend: Awesome piece only no one saw you bringing her here know?

Auto man: No she came to me to leave her in a address but I brought her here so that we both can enjoy her.

Friend:After enjoying her what we are going to do?

Auto man: No one can find us and come here. After enjoying her let us kill her and throw her in drainage as usual we used to do for other children. 

Friend: hmm okay done(seeing Auto man in complete drunk state):you drank know? wait let me also drink and then let both of us start the work with her. you don't start the work leaving me

Auto man:If you want me to wait till you drink means chalo make it quick we have to touch her with drunk effect then only we can get the whole satisfaction.

Police Jeep reached Dharavi and now the driver was driving towards the street in the address. They almost came near the auto driver address were they saw the streets were very narrow further. 

Inspector(seeing Shikhar): Here after we cannot use the jeep sir almost  we came near the address. We have to walk in the street and then only search for his house with the house number or the auto with the auto registration number. Let us search for 5 minutes If we are not able to find the house number or the auto registration number let us use the tracking team sir. 

Shikhar: hmm okay

Telling it the Inspector, Shikhar and Ranveer three of them got down from the jeep were they saw the streets which were very narrow.

Inspector(seeing the address and Auto registration number in his phone and seeing Shikhar):Sir let me share the house number and the auto registration number to your whatsapp sir you share this to Ranveer sir also. The Address is this street only. The street showing 4 sub roads. Let me cover two roads and each one of you go to the other two roads and search for the house number and auto with this registration number. If we find out let us make the call to others and then let us rescue the child. 

Shikhar: hmm okay let us (sharing the house number and auto registration number to Ranveer): I have shared the details to you Ranveer in whatsapp let us start searching..

Inspector; hmm okay sir.

Shikhar and Ranveer shook their heads as okay and each of them entered each one street and started to search for the house number and the auto registration number.

When his friend finished the drinking the Auto man saw him with a smile.

Auto Man: shall we start?

Friend: mmm sure..(seeing Raagini): what a piece you have brought today?

Auto man: hmm I am too getting Mood like anything seeing her. (telling it he went and sat in front of Raagini were she was crying well)

Auto man untied the rope over her and then removed her school bag from her back and kept the bag next to the chair were Raagini was moving her head this side and that side telling no.

Auto man(seeing her mouth tape): should I remove the tape no don't want..

Raagini was trying to remove the tape from her mouth with her hand were Auto man held her hand and now He touched Raagini's cheeks with his hand he tried to touch her chest part were Raagini tried to make his hand move from her.

Ranveer who was seeing for the house number in each and every door and looking for the auto with the registration number were in a house before his eyes fell on the door his eyes saw a small shoe in front of a house were he ran fast to that house were he saw the shoe and thought about making Raagini wear the shoe

Ranveer(to himself):Raagini's shoe..(he saw the house well and saw the house number in the door and saw the auto near to the house and saw the auto registration number and checked the auto registration number and house number in the phone and  putting his phone in the pant pocket were now he saw the house with a anger face)

Auto man(smiling well): you are pushing my hand if we do it you will feel good(he now tried to touch her p*****e p**t over her uniform)

Raagini was pushing his hand with her both the hands were she was crying very well.

Ranveer got in the steps of the house and went to the small window in the house were he saw inside the house through the window were he saw Auto driver and his friend now trying to touch Raagini's both the sides cheek were Ranveer now with his utmost anger went to the door and seeing its only a small wooden door with all his force with his shoulder he pushed the door were the door now break into two piece and gave him way to enter the house. 

Auto man and Friend hearing the door break sound and seeing Ranveer now inside the house had a shocked face. 

Auto man(in drunk tone):hey who are you?(he got up and came towards Ranveer)

Ranveer now seeing Raagini with mouth tape were tears were coming in his eyes. With all his anger he gave a very big beat on the auto man were the auto man fell on the other side of the house were the beat was really heavy were the auto man was now feeling the dizziness and he closed his eyes. 

Friend(seeing Ranveer beating auto man): Hey you..(he came towards Ranveer)

Ranveer now held his shirt with one hand and he started to punch in his face heavily with other hand were it was only 4 to 5 punch were the Friend now fell unconscious. 

Ranveer now had tears seeing Raagini were he walked fast to Raagini and removed her mouth tape were now Raagini cried well. In a quick move she hugged him tightly.Ranveer hugged her were there was tears to the core in his eyes. He was not able to accept the way they both were trying to touch his daughter. 

Ranveer(made Raagini to come out of the hug and saw her with a tears and smile now): Papa came know? don't cry..(wiped her tears)

Raagini(seeing him with a innocent look):I tried to go to Mama house..(showing Auto man who was laying unconscious): Asked this uncle to leave in mama house but he brought me here.

Ranveer hearing it had a worried face for his daughter were he himself felt guilty for pushing his daughter to take such a step by forcing her to be in RV mansion.

Raagini(in a up to cry tone): This uncle is bad (showing her chest and p*****e p***s): he tried to touch me here papa as mama has said If anybody try to touch these places I should push their hand I pushed his hand...(she was more than innocent)

Ranveer now immediately hugged Raagini were tears were coming like anything in his eyes. He didn't even have words to describe his pain now. He cannot even imagine what would have happened to Raagini If he reached a few minutes later. He was feeling guilty that how much his and Ishani's separation has took Raagini to. Ranveer making up himself now wiping his tears were this wipe of his tears was making him to be a father to his child in all the moves. This showed here after nothing can stop him from being a good father to his daughter.

Ranveer(brought Raagini out of the hug and saw her with a smile now): Let us go from here.

Raagini(feared face): Don't want to be here papa these uncles are bad..

Ranveer; Haan let us go from here now itself..(telling it he took Raagini's bag and made her wear the bag)

He took the phone out of his pant pocket were and he immediately dialed to Shikhar..

Shikhar(hearing the phone call and seeing its Ranveer picking the call): Ranveer Did you find out the house?

Ranveer:haan Shikhar(now taking Raagini in his hand and in the phone):Shikhar I rescued Raagini.

Shikhar(with a smile): That is so cool She is safe know?

Ranveer: Haan she is safe..come in the street I came Shikhar let me stand out of this house. we have to arrest 2 people who is laying unconscious.

Shikhar: haan let us come..

Ranveer cut the call were Shikhar informed to the police Inspector and then both of them joined at the junction and they both started to walk towards the street where Ranveer went were as they entered the street itself they were able to see Ranveer making Raagini sit in the steps of the house and making her wear the shoe.

Both Inspector and Shikhar came to them and stood behind Ranveer.

Raagini(seeing Shikhar with a smile):Shikhar uncle..

Shikhar:Baby you are fine know?

Raagini:haan today Papa came and did dishyum dishyum and saved me..(showing Ranveer):Meri Papa superman Papa hain..

Shikhar (had a smile hearing it): Haan of course he is a superman Papa only..

Ranveer saw Raagini were for a while he felt bad for not understanding Raagini's feeling and making her to take such a drastic step were the way Raagini was seeing him as a superman papa was hurting him to the core.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

He was no superman for Ragini in reality. He put her in a very dangerous situation. She would have lost her life even.

coderlady thumbnail

Ishani had told him that Ragini will get restless without her. But did he listen? Not at all. Now he has to be responsible for this for the rest of his life.

coderlady thumbnail

Luck was on their side in this case. Unimaginable tragedy could have happened otherwise. This should shake Ranveer to the core.

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey Sakshi, How are you dear? I am following you story and its going really well, You have kept ISHVEER alive in our minds after a decade also, a huge salute to you.

Ranveer has changed a lot but loving this Ishaani, a strong self respected woman.

This ragini kidnapping track reminded me of KZK1 prem kidnapping, please keep her safe, its love symbol of our ishveer

Will they reunite anytime soon?

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

He was no superman for Ragini in reality. He put her in a very dangerous situation. She would have lost her life even.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Raagini does not know the reality that he is not a real superman to her

A very big dangerous situation she was put on if they didnt reach on Time she would have lost her life

Keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani had told him that Ragini will get restless without her. But did he listen? Not at all. Now he has to be responsible for this for the rest of his life.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Ishani told him that raagini cannot be without her

But our Hero never listens to his Wife 

Wish that this incident change him to  be more responsible Person 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Luck was on their side in this case. Unimaginable tragedy could have happened otherwise. This should shake Ranveer to the core.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes luck was on their side

Wish that this incident shake him

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssm97

Hey Sakshi, How are you dear? I am following you story and its going really well, You have kept ISHVEER alive in our minds after a decade also, a huge salute to you.

Ranveer has changed a lot but loving this Ishaani, a strong self respected woman.

This ragini kidnapping track reminded me of KZK1 prem kidnapping, please keep her safe, its love symbol of our ishveer

Will they reunite anytime soon?

Hi mas 

Happy to see your comment after a long time

Yes I am doing Good da

How are young? 

Happy that you are reading my story still today and liking it too And feeling ishveer Alive in My story 

Yes ranveer has changed a lot

Glad you Like this ishani 

Kzk 1 is what show??  Sorry I cannot get it

Yes we can safeguard our raagini as she is our love symbol of ishveer 

Keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 934

Ranveer saw Raagini now with a smile took Raagini in his hands and saw the Inspector.

Ranveer(now with his attitude): I am RV make the complaint strong Inspector. Two men who are laying inside this house is in unconscious state tried to abuse my child. They should get the most hard punishments in the law. They should even get scared to touch their own wife here after.

Inspector:Sure RV let's take care of that...(seeing Shikhar): Let me go and see them sir and then let me decide how to take them to the police station.

Shikhar: hmm go ahead with the formalities.

Inspector moved inside the house and was doing his work. It was Five minutes were the inspector came out and saw RV and Shikhar. 

Inspector:They are unconscious only sir..

RV:I only beat them heavily inspector..

Inspector:That is okay RV when they try to behave wrong with the child what you did is correct only. Let me take care of them. 

RV:hmm

Inspector(seeing Shikhar): Sir let me tell my team to come with them let me arrest these two.

Shikhar: hmm okay

Inspector dialed to his police station and started to do his work were in the next 20 minutes his team of police came there and they took those two persons holding their legs and hands in the unconscious state and then they took them to the police jeep that was standing in the junction of the area. They started to take them to the police station.

Inspector(seeing Shikhar and RV): We arrested them and in the other jeep they are taking them to the police station. You both can come with me let me drop you near the school so that you both can take your vehicles know after that let me go to the station.

Shikhar: hmm sure..(seeing Ranveer): Come Ranveer..

Ranveer shook his head as okay and he started to walk with them holding Raagini. They came to the jeep were Ranveer, shikhar and Raagini got in the back seat and Inspector got in the seat next to driver and he told the driver to go to the Raagini's school were the driver started to drive towards Raagini's school.

It was next half an hour were Police dropped Shikhar and Ranveer near Raagini's school were Shikhar saw the police Inspector with a smile.

shikhar:Thank you Inspector you helped us a lot..

Inspector:Sir as soon as you called for this complaint getting its you its my duty to help you. you have helped us in many investigation know sir then how we can be silent when you get a problem

Shikhar(with a smile):hmm anyways thank you.

Inspector: Welcome sir..

RV(seeing Inspector):Thank you sir that was a timely help..

Inspector: That is okay RV..(telling it he told the driver to drive towards the police station).

Police jeep started to move from there were Shikhar saw Ranveer and Raagini.

Shikhar: Bye Raagini...

Raagini(cutely): Bye Uncle..

Shikhar(seeing Ranveer):Let me leave Ranveer..(he was about to walk)

Ranveer(seeing him): Shikhar..

Shikhar(turned to him): hmm

Ranveer:(he was really meaning it): Thank you Shikhar. I don't know whether I deserve to talk to you or not but..

Shikhar(hearing it with a smile seeing him): Ranveer come on you never need to feel that way to me.

Ranveer saw him with a silent look.

Shikhar(seeing Ranveer in a calm tone):Ranveer as a man we have to play all the roles correctly. Just to be a good son you are forgetting to be a good father and a good husband. At least from now try to understand the situation and do your best for Raagini and Ishani.

Ranveer saw shikhar a calm look were Shikhar giving a smile started to walk from there towards his car. Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and saw her now were she was now having a silent face.

Ranveer(in a normal tone):you got in that auto to go to Mama only know?

Raagini: Haan Papa Mama chaiyae..(she said it with a innocent face)

Ranveer(seeing his daughter with a smile): Let me leave you in Mama house here after Papa will never force you and take you with me. When you feel to see Papa that time you can call to Papa I will come and see you.

Raagini(with a wide open eyes and smile):we are going to mama's house?

Ranveer: haan

Raagini were in a micro second with all her happiness held Ranveer's neck tightly and kissed his cheek with all her happiness were Ranveer felt her kiss as the most precious one in this whole world for him.

Ranveer:Tk chalo let us go..(telling it he started to walk fast towards his bike)

He got in his bike and made Raagini to sit in front of him were he started to drive the bike towards Ishani's house. He stopped the bike in front of Ishani's house and he got down from the bike and he took Raagini in his hands and saw her with a smile.

Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Don't know whether your Mama is in home or not but even If she is not here she will come in the evening know?

Raagini; hmm

Ranveer smiling to his daughter and went to the house door were he saw the door was shut. He knocked the door.

It was in the next 2 minutes were Ishani came and opened the door with tears in her eyes were as she saw Raagini in Ranveer's hands she had tears to the core...

Ishani(in a micro second got Raagini from Ranveer telling):Raagini...(she hugged her daughter so well)

Raagini too hugged her mother so well were both mother and daughter were having their time were Ranveer smiled seeing Ishani and Raagini.

Ishani(came out of the hug and saw Raagini):where you went?

Raagini(with a innocent face):I tried to come to our home in auto but that auto uncle was bad he took me to his house. He tried to do bad touch to me then(with a bright smile showing Ranveer): Papa came did dishyum dishyum and brought me here. Papa is sweet know Mama?

Ishani(hearing it saw Ranveer were she saw him with a silent face and then seeing Raagini): haan sweet only.(seeing her):Why you are doing like this and all? you should never go anywhere alone baby..

Raagini(in a cute tone): But I was missing you mama so only to see you I tried to come to home.

Ishani: Dekho promise mama that you won't go anywhere alone..

Raagini(cutely): I will not go anywhere alone here after promise..

Ishani(caressing her hair): If you want to go anywhere know tell Mama or Papa okay? If you try to go alone means like this only bad people will try to take you with them. Here after don't do like this.

Raagini:hmm...(she smiled well): shall I fresh up?

Ishani : hmm(she left her down)

Raagini started to run fast inside the room were now Ishani saw Ranveer were Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent look.

Ishani(seeing him): Let Raagini fresh up and come let me spend some time with her and send her with you.

Ranveer(hearing it):nahi its okay let her be here itself. I will never try to separate her from you.

Ishani(now wiping her tears well and saw him with a what look): wo matlab..

Ranveer(seeing her with a calm look): Today we went in search of Raagini she has gone out of the school gate without falling in watchman's eyes we saw that in her school CCTV camera then we saw nearby shop CCTV footage then only we found out she has hired a auto by herself. Then she has got inside the auto and that auto driver kidnapped her. He and another man tried to child abuse her.

Ishani had a not able to bare face.

Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face): That time I saved her and (with a tears in his eyes):she tried to tell me where that abusers were trying to touch her. No man should hear those words from his daughter but..I took her to that level just by separating her from you. (seeing her with a confirmed look and wiping his tears): Here after Raagini will be with you only not only till her 5 years even If she is 15 years also she will be with you only. I will never allow anyone to separate her from you.

Ishani though was worried for what Raagini has undergone now seeing Ranveer's way of speaking was making her see him with a surprise.

Ranveer(in a strong tone): I will fight anybody for my daughter's happiness. Her happiness is you only. I Will fight this whole World for you both togetherness. Bye..(telling it he was about to move were thinking something turning and seeing her): sorry..

Ishani(hearing it saw him with a what face):For what?

Ranveer(not able to see her face):For misbehaving with you.

Ishani(hearing it thinking about the day he tried to molest her and seeing him in a calm tone): I loved chiraag seeing your feelings in his face but the day you tried to get me against my wish I saw Chiraag in you.

Ranveer felt like he is a unworthy man in Ishani's life.

Ishani(in the same calm tone): I was angry only for that but today what you did to Raagini was great. Thank you for saving her.and thank you for understanding her. 

Ranveer(seeing her); I did my duty..bye..

Ishani shook her head as okay were she saw his back with a silent face.

To be continued smiley2