averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Manisha could not answer her mother in law, as her eyes glossed over the beautiful handwriting. She looked once more at the letter.

Dear Manu Chachasa and Manisha Chachisa,

Thank you so much for accepting me the way I am. To be part of a joint family and experience the guardianship of uncles and aunts was something surreal for me. All I had was my mom to turn to in my life prior to entering Poddar Mansion. In you, I found another set of guardians who loved and cared for me genuinely. Chachisa was always watching out for me. Guiding and mentoring me like an older sister at times. Chachasa, the way you affectionately looked after me, it made me wish that if I had an uncle, he’d be exactly like you. 

Chachisa, please do encourage Aryan and Kiara to find their paths, and be supportive of their endeavors. If they live what they do, they will be successful in their fields and make you proud. Whenever we meet next time, I guarantee you, we will have chaat at a more hifi restaurant as a treat on my behalf. Plus we will need to go shopping as well!

Please do not be upset with Armaan. It’s not his fault. Hamara saath bas itna ka hi tha. Aur thank you so much for making this time so precious for me. I will never forget you and hope that you will overlook my mistakes as part of my growing up.

Sincerely yours,

Abhira 

Manisha steeled herself before she looked up and handed Vidya a letter that was addressed: Madhav Papa & Vidya Maa. 

“Jethani ji, yeh aapke aur Jeth ji ke liye.” Manisha forwarded the letters as she sat down. Kaveri along with the rest of the Poddars were confused seeing Manisha’s behavior.

Manu cleared his throat as he carefully spoke his words, “Maasa, Abhira ne ghar chhor diya hai. Yeh uska akhri khat tha. She has said farewell to us.”

Kaveri was stunned for a moment. As much as she was stern with Abhira, she did not hate the girl. In fact, Abhira reminded her of her once youthful self, which got lost with time.

“Usne sab ke naam chitthi likhi hai Mummy sa. Yeh wala aapke naam.” Manisha said extending Kaveri’s letter to her.

All the youngsters at the dining table were in shock. No one had imagined something like this. Soon everyone’s attention drifted towards an uncontrollable Vidya who was crying her heart out. Madhav’s tears too were on the cusp of falling out. 

Kaveri could not understand what was going on with her family. She asked, “Vidya Kya hua hai? Tum eise kyun ro rahi ho? Aur Madhav tum bhi? Akhir iss ladki ne eise kya kar diya?”

Madhav who had enough of the badmouthing, spoke “Maasa, usne humein yaad dilaya ki mujhe aur Vidya ko bahu ke roop mein beti mili thi. Humari badnaseebi eisi ki hum woh rishta sanjo kar nahin rakh paaye.” Madhav’s tears spilled out as he hastily wiped them.

“Armaan ke Papa, please find out where she has gone? She couldn’t have gone that far away.” Vidya spoke with renewed hope.

“Vidya, we don’t know what happened between Abhira and Armaan. We need to speak with Armaan first.” Madhav replied.

Vidya once again clasped the letter and looked up at the heavens silently asking “Why give a glimpse of happiness if that happiness is not meant to be. I had indeed gotten a pure hearted daughter in the form of my bahu. Why was this happiness so short lived?”

As Vidya tried to control her sobs, Madhav took the letter from her, and once again read it carefully so that he could decipher any hidden clues.

Dear Papa and Maa,

I do not have the words to express myself to you. You have given me unconditional love and support when I came to Poddar Mansion. Aapne ek anaath ko woh tofa diya hai jo uske saamne anmol hai, parents ka pyaar. Jab bhi Papa aapse baatein ki, mujhe hamesha laga ki agar aaj mere Papa zinda hote toh aapke jaise hi hote. The way you indulged my bakbak, will be something I will always cherish. Thank you for being the father figure in my life.

Vidya Maa, aap ek amazing saas hain! Aap toh rockstar saas hain :) Jab bhi main weak huyi, toh aapne mujhe himmat di. Aapka haath jab bhi mere sar pada, mujh anaath ko hamesha apni Mumma ke paas hone ka ehsaas hota tha. Aapki Mamta, aapka dulaar priceless hai. Aapko mere taraf se ek bahut badi jaadu ki jhappi.

I’m sorry maine agar aap dono ko hurt kiya hai. Ek baat aur kehna chahoongi. Yeh sab mein Armaan ka koi dosh nahin hai. Yeh forever wala saath nahin tha. Aapko Armaan ka saath dena hoga, uske mann ko jaanne ke baad. Aap please judge mat karna.

Ok, ab no badbad, no gadbad!

Aapki,

Abhira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice. Next💜

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tearing up reading this. 

Really feel for Abhira. 

Armaan better grovel for forgiveness and her trust. 

Broken  trust cant be fixed easily. 

Eagerly waiting for part 3. 

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Continue please

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved reading part 2.

Please update soon, excited to read armaan response 

Neeharika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel so bad for my baby sharmaa!!so cutely u have written.... waiting for armaan tadap and regrettt!!!! He better make efforts for her!!!

Shona191219 thumbnail

Can you please make it quick??? Can't control the excitement to read more....And next time do write little longer version please 🫰

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Loved part2.. 

liked the letters written by Abhira.. 

Eagerly waiting for part 3

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You penning this story through the creative trope of letters, reminded me of the romantic classic "Daddy Long Legs" ............... this installment was amazing. 

Thank you.
Can't wait for the next one. 
I hope we get to read a long one that is written to Armaan. 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please write part 3 soon!