Views

Users

Frequent Posters

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Please write part 3 soon! 

I am! Can you tell me the names of Naksh’s kids and the families they married into? Same for Gayu and and I’d like to know what the names Shorya and Varsha’s grandkids and the names of the families they married into…

I need it for a later part where Naksh band bajaiega Kairav ke saath of the Goenkas…

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Sorry didn't watch any prior seasons so no idea! 

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: averma4583

I am! Can you tell me the names of Naksh’s kids and the families they married into? Same for Gayu and and I’d like to know what the names Shorya and Varsha’s grandkids and the names of the families they married into…

I need it for a later part where Naksh band bajaiega Kairav ke saath of the Goenkas…

Naksh's son was named Krish! We don't know whom he married or what happened to them as they were not mentioned in gen 3. 

Gayu's eldest child's name is Vansh. He was in gen 3 for some time before moving to stay with his mum in USA. He has a brother named Vatsal. 

We don't know whom Vansh and Vatsal married. 

We have no idea about the children Kuhu or Ananya had. They didn't show. In YRHPK they showed that Mishti had a son with Abir. He was named Amish. 

I am sorry! But that's the most info I could gather after watching YRKKH and YRHPK. 

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Naksh's son was named Krish! We don't know whom he married or what happened to them as they were not mentioned in gen 3. 

Gayu's eldest child's name is Vansh. He was in gen 3 for some time before moving to stay with his mum in USA. He has a brother named Vatsal. 

We don't know whom Vansh and Vatsal married. 

We have no idea about the children Kuhu or Ananya had. They didn't show. In YRHPK they showed that Mishti had a son with Abir. He was named Amish. 

I am sorry! But that's the most info I could gather after watching YRKKH and YRHPK. 

Thank you so much! I want to give a glimpse of Manish Goenka’s sinister side, and I need Naksh to rally the extended clan to help Abhira once ai get to writing this story away from the chaos of everyday life !