Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Choti Anu is not abandoned but just left them (ganeemat hain Anuj was there) to not turn back and care but somehow, the 3 anmol ratna who are adult and married are still my riste, bachche who need my care.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago
Snowdrrop thumbnail

Main reason of this is Anupama is way too much obsessed with shahs. She was not able to think life beyond shahs. Her life revolved around shahs for so many years.she had an illusion that her bio kids can’t go on in life without her. 

She got married to anuj for showing off. There was never any effort from her side on their marriage.  CA was habitual of her absence because she was not available for her all time so Anupama didn’t care about it.

Or 

she knows that anuj is capable for taking care of CA but she didn’t had the same confidence with vanraj and her 3 Anmol Ratan.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Wonder why the thought of telling Vanraj to take care of her adult, married "kids" never occurred to her.

I mean they had not just a home but a full fledged family. They would not be left in jungles (even if they were, they were adults, but anyway).

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

How dare a mere table question Maid Maa? Mishter Shah and his family (which is her family as well, don’t ask me how. Maa ne keh diya to bas keh diya) can do anything to her. They have full rights. They are her kids, parents, kid’s kids and her kid’s best father. Basic mathematics guys. 26 years of relationship is greater than 3 or 5 years na. 

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I think some folks are confused with the meaning of abandon, Choti apne Papa ke saath hai aur uski Maa ne usse abandon kar diya, it’s as simple as that!

So here is what it means, Maa ne apni adopted bachchi ka Tyaag kar diya, bachche ko Maa aur Baap dono chahiye hote hain, just because Choti is with her father doesn’t mean uski Maa ne usko abandon nahi kiya!

Abandon ≠ Orphan

Abandon = Desertion

IMG_0880.jpeg

Edited by Dee-Dee - 1 months ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think even some comfuse  with abandon not me