Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Alamelu

Aww

On one hand maan happy to see Rk and geet relationship....and on the other feeling bad that RK himself is not giving time for maan and geet to spend time together....as it is she keeps running away from him....why not right....earlier he never gae her time and told her about his love sameera....so she thinks he is in this marriage not by his wish so she needs to free him...

but she has no idea that her husband has fallen very deeply in love with her....and rk has given himonly one month....

oh maan....what are you going to do....

so loved their interaction in the bedroom....his asking why she is not spending time with him ....why she is not sleeping in their bed....their their....she is amzed by his words and actions....she feels its like a dream...

poor girl is so confused....

Thanks for your comment sweetheart 

crazy_sweta thumbnail

This is areally long part. I really hope you guys are enjoying this story!

Let meknow your thoughts!!

Love

Sweta

PART 46

Next few days went by quick. Maan was busy with his work as KC was venturing into new things. He was occupied with meetings across the country. He was travelling and barely had time to talk to geet. Rk knew Maan’s passion about work and could only feel proud when geet was by his side supporting him. He felt at peace. A promise made to himself, his mishty and his mother that he will make sure Maan will have a beautiful family and Khurana Mansion will bloom in happiness.

For Maan, he was learning something new about his wife everyday. He mostly handled KC’sover seas business because RK hated to travel and he wanted to unload his father from all the responsibilities. But he did not have the faintest idea that all the successful projects KC delivered in the last 3 years were due to Geet. He learned from Adi that Geet was solely managing everything flawlessly. He then realized that everything that was so organized in KC’s delhi office which RK bragged about to him was due to her. He felt sad about his words to her. He thought she wasn’t capable of anything let alone handling a project. But learning that she wasn’t just capable she did it all alone that too only for RK..on his insistence just made him feel so proud.

He was falling for his dad’s mishty everyday. He completely forgot about sameera. She called him couple of times but he simply avoided. He did not feel he was obliged to give any sort of explanation to sameera. He was Maan Singh Khurana and he did believe in giving explanations . They did not have any bond. They were just more than frnds. He never felt for sameera in any way and considered sameera as his frnd.

For geet,she was conflicted in her thoughts. She did not want maan to give up his love for Sameera because of her. But she couldnt stop herself from being close to Maan. She was his wife and her love overpowered everything. She would cook his fav meals when he was in Delhi. She handled all his work, as his secretary and as his architect . It was double work for her but how could she say no, especially when she could see Maan struggling with the workload. They would still sleep on the same bed. She felt so shy sleeping together on his bed but he was adamant on her sleeping in his bed. They slept far away from each other but both felt satisfied.

It had become their daily routine whenever Maan was in town. She would cook for him lovingly and blushed when he smiled at her sweetly. Rk was surprised to see his son smiling so differently. He  never said anything to avoid embarrassment but secretly enjoyed this every now and then.

Geet blushed more as Maan lovingly winked at her as she served him his coffee

“Thanks Chashmish..” he sipped his coffee forcing himself back into his laptop.

“So Maan is everything alright with Amritsar project..last time there was a serious issue…Dekho waha pe log thode alag hai…you want to tone down your ways and behave simple..”

“ yes Dad..Adi had informed me about the Village and theirpeople.. uss land ko use kaise use karna that’s on us..Dont worry I will manage”

“Be careful and if required I can come with you to Hoshiyaarpur for this.. I don’t want you to get into any trouble.. who log purana vicharoo wale hai..”

Maan nodded and thought for a while “ Dad will it be alright ifI take chasmish with me..??” He nervously looked at RK.

He dint like staying away from geet and because of his workload he dint get any time with her. He never asked her to accompany him as KC’s delhi office had different projects to attend. Another reason for not taking Geet was Rk himself. Maan could see RK’s affection for geet . Since last few years he had gone through so much in life that wit geet’s presence Rk was slowly enjoying his off time at home. He definitely loved geet more for this..for loving RK taking care of him..not because she was his bahu but because she was his mishty.

“Mishty ko kyu..lekin?” Rk replied in fake surprise “beta mujhe pata hai ab geet k bina tum kaise rahoge”

“Adi told me it was her who handled the villagers last time and it actually worked..So isliye maine socha it will be helpful…Waise abhi Delhi office mai koi urgent project nai hai isliye..”

Geet looked at Maan who started at her and then replied..”but you know Dad its alright.. I will take Adi with me..”

He finished his coffee and bid bye rushing out of KM.

Geet knotted her brows and pushed her glasses “ Babaji inhoneaise kyu bola..abhi toh bol rahe the sath chalne aur abhi..mana bhi kar diya..aise kyu..”

She cutely sat down next to Rk and started having her breakfast

“ab Maan ko kya hua ..I was just teasing him isne toh mana hi kar diya…”

“geet beta do you have any urgent work in Delhi office for this week?”

Geet shook her head “ji Nahi..abhi toh koi deadline related task nai hai..”

“achaa phir..do you think you can go with Maan to amritsar and HP for this project..”

Geet immediately nodded pushing her glasses” ji..lekin Maan sir netoh Mana kar diya..mujhe aane se”

“Maan ne mana kiya toh kya hua… use help toh chayie na..MSK hai help nai mangega who..But I think you should go with him..”

“I don’t know why he said no to take you but…joh bhi ho…its betteryou go geet..”

Geet meekly nodded and left for office.

In Office

Maan was working on this file when he noticed some discrepancies..before he could call geet, she walked in with a file and placed it on his desk.

The file was with thud on his desk and she turned her face knotting her dupatta in anger.

“ab isse kya hua..” he wondered..

He checked the file and it was the updated one..he smiled at her and quietly resumed his work without glancing her. She peeped behind and saw him working.

“Babaji..innhe dekho..mai gusse mai hoon..aur inne toh kaam kalawa kuch dikhta hi nai..” she was making all kind of faces at maan. When he still didn’t pay attention to her she stamped her foot and tried to leave.

His hand grasped her hand pulling her to him.. She fell on his chest with her back to him.

“Kya hua..chasmish abhi toh ayi..aur abhi jaa rahi ho..Kisi kaamse ayi thi…” he whispered huskily in her ears..

She shook her head.. wiggling her arms out of his hold.

“bolo na..”he almost kissed her ears..holding both her hands anow and sticking his front to her back…

“ji who mai…wo mai…wo…” She stammered..

“ofo..kabhi toh pure sentence mai bola karo..chasmish..” he turned her around and she landed on his chest..

He stared at her eyes and she looked lost in them.

He was surprised to see anger in her eyes…

“tum gusse mai kyu ho…”

“ji wo..mai..nai…wo mai..” She looked down trying to get out of his hold..How did he know she was angry 

“ just tell..me kya hua..gusse mai kyu ho..” He held her chin making her look at him..

“kuch nai…mujhe mujhe..jana hai,,” she looked down again..wiggling

“Stop it Chasmish..batao mujhe…” He replied sternly forcing her to look at him..

She stared at him in slight anger..and turned her face..

“ wo…Dad unhone kaha mujhe aapke sath HP jane..but aapne phele hi Mana kar diya…toh mai..woh..” she fumbled

“Maine mana kar diya isliye gussa ho…” he pulled her close

“nahi nahi…who Dad.. ..woh “  

“Dad ne kya…”

“woh dad ne kaha aapke sath chalne..aap unse baat karke Mana karlo..if you don’t want me to come with you..” she responded gloomily..

“achaa thik hai..Why don’t you tell him that….hmmmm”

Shelooked at him ..laying still in his hold..”Mai kyukahoon…aapne mana karna toh aap bolo unhe..” She muttered

He couldjust eat her up …she was so cute..

“ Dad ne hi toh mana kiya tumhe sath le jane se..suna nai tumne”He smirked leaving her.

She felt confused as he walked back to his desk looking into the papers..

“unhone ne toh nai kiya….he asked me to come with you..”

“Achaa… mujhe toh laga mana kiya..Ab he cares for you more than me…and you care for him..so much Dad aur mishty k beech mai mujhe nai ana.”

“nai nai..aisa nai hai…sir..woh dad ne aisa nai kaha…” She stood next to his chair pushing her glasses…trying to make him understand

“hmmmmmm..”

He got lost in his work and completely ignored geet..

She got restless with watching him focused on his work. She twisted her dupatta and waited for his attention. After while she simply pulled the file   he was reading making her falling in his lap.

“Chasmish…….” He tucked her closes closing the file..

“ufff kya karti rehti ho tum…” he caressed her cheek so fondly. She closed her eyes at his contact.

He nuzzled her cheek snuggling close to her as she held his collar feeling flushed.

He grinned at her lost state and kissed her cheeks..She smiled and blushed more. He bit her cheeks  making her snap out of the trance..

“who mai..yaha sorry sorry…” she tried getting up but he only tightened his hold..

“bilkul nai…itna pareshan karti ho mujhe..aur ab toh gussabhi..tum phele batao..kya hua..tum kuch kehti hi nai ho..”

“mai ..mai kya kahu..nai nahi..” she looked everywhere except him..

“geet..answer me..”His stern voice made her look at him

“wo..mujhe mujhe..”

“hmm batao..jaldi..”

“mujhe who…”

“geeeeettttttt…bataogiiiii” he shouted at her..

She jumped out his lap twisting her dupatta”mujhe aapkesath HP jana hai…bas..”

“ohh…ummm..” She gulped in fear and peeped back..

Maan looked at her without any anger and said..” Theekhai..chalo sath mai..phele baata deti ismai gusse karne ki kya baat hai…”

She blinked her eyes “mai..aapke sath..aap..gussa…naiho..mera matlab hai..wo..”  

“Mai kyu gussa karunga…tumhi mujhe gussa karti hu…”he rolled his eyes .. getting back to work..

“ab jaao..aur mujhe kaam karne ko..Do the packing we will leave tom morning..”

She nodded and turned to  leave..

“aur geet hum phele gurudware jayenge and then Hp so…be ready accordingly  “

“ji …” she turned again..

“chasmish..suno….” she turned to look at him again..

“ji,,” she knotted her dupatta. He was still  looking in the file

“wear saree…”

She blinked her eyes in surprised and nodded hesitantly..

She tried to go out when he again stopped her

“ji…..’ she turned again

He looked  up from the file. Smiled at her “ Thanks for dropping by …. And for the file…and for……” His eyes  gleamed with their closeness from moments ago

She blushed feeling shy ..holding her cheek and then ran outside.. before he could stop her again

“chasmish…suno…toh…..”

He smirked shaking his head..

“I am glad to know that she gets angry too..woh bhi itne cutely….”

“Thanks geet tum khud ready ho gayi mere sath chalne k liye…mujhelaga…kaise manavoga..”

Precap –Same!!!

let me know how this part was!!

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Until Maan comes out and clearly says it, Geet will keep on doubting his commitment to her. How is she supposed to know otherwise?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

He faced his angry wife and got her to admit that she wanted to go. He enjoys teasing her and will not let her off the hook until she verbalizes it herself.

She has no idea Sameera is just a "friend" now.

crazy_sweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Until Maan comes out and clearly says it, Geet will keep on doubting his commitment to her. How is she supposed to know otherwise?

Umm thats true!! 

Thanks for your comment... 

I loved reading them.. 

Thanks sweetheart 

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Geet indeed is a cutiepie, happy that Maan is slowly realizing that he is lucky and putting efforts

crazy_sweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: chloebear

Geet indeed is a cutiepie, happy that Maan is slowly realizing that he is lucky and putting efforts

Thanks sweetheart for your comment.. 

Thanks a lot..loved reading it 

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting for OS toosmiley43

crazy_sweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

He faced his angry wife and got her to admit that she wanted to go. He enjoys teasing her and will not let her off the hook until she verbalizes it herself.

She has no idea Sameera is just a "friend" now.

Yes it's not easy for her to understand 

crazy_sweta thumbnail

Hehehhe... Its completed almost nees to proof read it.. 

Also IF is changed so much copy paste karne k baad everything changes like the spacing, color etc