Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Episode 915

RV MANSION

It was exactly 10.30 were Ranveer entered the house and he walked in the hall were he saw Sharman having 2 years old Arjun in his hands and playing with him. Ranveer walked and was about to cross Sharman were

Sharman: Seeing you now a days is a big task know Mr. RV .

Ranveer turned and saw him with a what look. 

Sharman: In office all told me that you are hanging around the bar often and now for few days only you are in office it seems. 

Ranveer(seeing him in a clear tone): I will hang out where ever I want I am not answerable to anyone. 

Sharman: Haan you never need to answer anyone. Being without happiness in heart and just showing up like you are jolly lad does not give any sense Ranveer. 

Ranveer(in a clear tone): Stop advising me Sharman I know what I am doing. 

Sharman: You yourself never know what you want Ranveer. You need Ishani only without her you are incomplete. 

Ranveer getting what Sharman is telling him is almost true but without any way throwing a bit anger look on Sharman and he started to walk from there. He got in the stairs and was walking in the corridor were he got the thoughts about Gauri giving the idea of the partnership were he went to the Gauri room and knocked the door. 

Gauri(opened the door were she was in her night dress and seeing Ranveer in front of her she could not believe her eyes): Ranveer tum?

Ranveer: Haan actually you gave a idea know that we can ask for the partnership with Mohanty group of companies. Today Rishi sir called me and told me that tomorrow morning by 10 o clock in Aryan international Business class hotel we can sign the partnership between both the companies. He has messaged me the hotel details, Business table number too. So tomorrow morning I am going to sign the partnership deal with Mohanty group of companies. If you wish you can come to Aryan International Business class hotel in our car because you only gave this idea to me know?

Gauri(with a happy smile were she didn't expect this kind of offer from Ranveer); Haan let me come Ranveer for sure..

Ranveer: Tk I will be in the study room only till morning. tomorrow morning I will be leaving to the Aryan International Business class hotel in my Bike you too come there by 9.45 in the car.

Gauri: Haan but Ranveer we can go together in car itself know?

Ranveer saw her with a silent face.

Gauri:(seeing Ranveer's silent face): Both of us are going to same place only know so only I asked?

Ranveer: No let me come in the bike you come in the car(he said it with a confirmed face)

Ranveer telling it with a smile less face started to walk from there and he went to the study room and he closed and locked the door and he laid in the sofa of the study room and closed his eyes.  

NEXT DAY

ARYAN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CLASS HOTEL.

Rishi mohanty after landing in Mumbai making himself fresh in the room Ishani booked for him making himself ready for the day and was sitting ready in the business meeting table number 7. It was exactly 9.40 were he was waiting for both RV and Ishani.

Ranveer parked his Royal En field in the two wheeler parking of the Aryan International were he was in his semi formal looks were he was looking like 

ImageRanveer started to walk towards the entrance of the hotel were he saw Gauri coming from the car parking.

Gauri(seeing Ranveer):Driver was following you only Ranveer.

Ranveer: hmm tk let us go inside.

Gauri: hmm table number?

Ranveer:7

Both Ranveer and Gauri entered the hotel were they said about their meeting with Rishi Mohanty in the Reception were the Receptionist too directed the way for them were they both walked in the direction Receptionist said to them. They walked and finally came to the Business meeting court were they spotted the table number 7 were seeing the table Ranveer was able to identify Rishi Mohanty were with a smile he went and stood in front of him.

Ranveer(showed his hand to Rishi Mohanty): RV sir

Rishi(got up from the Cushion chair and showed his hand to Ranveer and hand shakes and telling): Rishi Mohanty

Ranveer(giving a smile): How was your journey sir?

Rishi: Haan that was too good RV..(showing the opposite side Cushion chair); Please take your seat..

Ranveer shook his head as okay and he sat in the Cushion chair were Gauri too sat next to him.

Ranveer(seeing Rishi and showing Gauri):She is Gauri and she is working in the Accounts department of my company she only gave the idea to have a partnership with you.

Rishi: That is so nice. I thought you will be coming by 10 o clock but you came by 9.48 itself..

Ranveer: Haan we started early thinking about Mumbai's traffic and reached here before the exact time.

Rishi: hmm okay I am happy to see you RV. I have read a lot about you. In the young age you have gone to great miles in share trading and as you said you have worked in Harshad Parekh's house I am really happy to hear that. Overall your background is great RV.

Ranveer(making up himself): Haan sir by the by our partnership deal is really happy. shall we discuss about the shares of our partnership sir..

Rishi(in a calm tone):RV may be it can look like that I am the owner of this Mohanty group of companies but actually all the decisions are now with my CEO only. So let her come she will be on her way only she will be here on time. Once she comes...(as he was telling itself Ishani was entering the business meeting court were with a calm smile showing Ishani to Ranveer): See she is itself coming..

Ranveer hearing it now in a expectation to know who is that CEO who has knocked him down in the share market turned back to see who is coming were for a while his face freezes he himself was not able to believe what he is seeing is dream or reality.

Ishani was walking with all her head up were her way of dressing the way of wearing a coolers the walk, her attitude was completely different now were she was having a file in her hand were Ishani was coming like

ishani after leap 5.jpg

Ranveer seeing its Ishani with almost dead face saw Ishani were Ishani was coming near the table were as she came near the table and saw Ranveer's face were now Ranveer seeing Its Ishani without to his control he slowly got up from Chair were he saw Ishani were Ishani too saw Ranveer with a calm face.They were facing each other face to face so well were Ishani seeing him in a calm look and then casually walked and went and sat next to Rishi and she removed her coolers and kept it in the table.She kept the file in her hand in the table.

Ishani(with a smile seeing Rishi): Good morning sir..

Rishi(with a smile):Good morning Ishani...I was telling about you only to RV at that time you itself came..

Ishani(with a calm face): oh..

Rishi(seeing Ranveer still standing):RV please take your seat..

Ranveer with a still shocked face almost he swallowed his throat were with the same shocked face he sat in the Chair.

Rishi(with a smile): I said know the CEO of MOHANTY GROUP OF COMPANIES..Its Ishani Parekh..(showing RV to Ishani): He is RV Ishani you does not need Introduction for him because he has worked in your house know?

Ishani: Haan I know RV sir..(with a calm face):Hello RV how are you?

Ranveer(seeing its Ishani he really was not able to accept it and he was feeling a great defeat in his share trading field that too in front of his wife was touching his male ego to the core were managing himself seeing Ishani): Fine...

Ishani: hmm

Gauri(who was sitting next to Ranveer was shell shocked to the core were in thoughts):What the CEO of this company is Ishani? oh god who I thought to send out of Ranveer's life with my idea itself I brought her in front of Ranveer again..

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Too bad Gauri has been invited to go along for the signing. But she is not prepared for what she will face there.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri always tries to get more familiar with Ranveer but he always blocks her attempts.

coderlady thumbnail

Ishani walks in with her aura all around and Ranveer is besides himself with shock. He never expected this.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri has the facepalm moment now. She did this to herself. Destiny works in mysterious ways. That's a lesson for Gauri.

coderlady thumbnail

Its time Ishani knew what Gauri has been up to. The whole thing will not come out so soon, but clues will start to add up.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Too bad Gauri has been invited to go along for the signing. But she is not prepared for what she will face there.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment 

Yes ranveer taking gauri was not liked

Gauri too was not prepared to what is going to happen 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri always tries to get more familiar with Ranveer but he always blocks her attempts.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Gauri is for sure trying to get familiar with ranveer but he surely Blocks her all attempts 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani walks in with her aura all around and Ranveer is besides himself with shock. He never expected this.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes ishani walked with her aura and ranveer stood shocked 

Ranveer could not even had a dream that ishani would be the one to break him in share market

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri has the facepalm moment now. She did this to herself. Destiny works in mysterious ways. That's a lesson for Gauri.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes gauri faced a slipper shot moment and that too because of herself 

Surely destiny played its game and give a great lesson to gauri 

Keep reading smiley2