shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I really wish if Ruhi could’ve had some type of career… doctor, lawyer, even an integral part of the family business. In her first scene they showed a little bit and then nothing.. her family had all the resources to help her study and let her choose whatever career she wanted.

i just feel like it’s such a waste of character and potential. ruhi could’ve really been golden in life just with a complicated love story. 

. i still can’t blame ruhi, just feel sad for her and lowkey angry at armaan for not speaking up then when he could’ve made everything right but now speaking up everywhere like he suddenly grew a voice.

Edited out past season references 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

If I'm not wrong she once told abhira that everyone doesn't want to have a career and are not ambitious like abhira.. Some like to be simple also.. Likewise.. 

So i think except for looking into manish accounts she doesn't have any work.. 

But she cooks well.. So could have become excellent homemaker .. 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shahi10

I really wish if Ruhi could’ve had some type of career… doctor, lawyer, even an integral part of the family business. In her first scene they showed a little bit and then nothing.

her family had all the resources to help her study and let her choose whatever career she wanted.
i just feel like it’s such a waste of character and potential. ruhi could’ve really been golden in life just with a complicated love story. 

i still can’t blame ruhi, just feel sad for her and lowkey angry at armaan for not speaking up then when he could’ve made everything right but now speaking up everywhere like he suddenly grew a voice.

edited out past season references 

True!! This is one thing I will be salty with dkp. They ruined Ruhi’s character…  they could have at least explored some aspect of her career… Like it was shown that Manish was one of India’s top 100 businessman… It’s impossible to manage a multi crore jewellery business without proper knowledge about it. So Ruhi must have done jewellery designing and mba. They could have explored this aspect. Except for an intro scene of her rejecting a deal we didn’t see her actively managing the business. After all she is the heiress of Udaipur’s biggest diamond merchants ( I know even Abhira is but abhi tak use pata nahi hai that she is a Goenka)

Instead of running behind Armaan they should have shown her going back to Goenka, managing business like a boss lady then they could have started RuRo story… Pratiksha would have rocked those looks.. I loved her ita award look.. at least we have been spared from the horrendous kohl makeup… 

edited out past season refs

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago

She loved singing and dancing as a kid...she could have pursued that as a career... instead of showing her with coloring books , she could have been an artist or a painter .

Taking care of Goenka business was also an option..

But Roohi as a doctor would have been the best...

Originally posted by: viji2111

She loved singing and dancing as a kid...she could have pursued that as a career... instead of showing her with coloring books , she could have been an artist or a painter .

Taking care of Goenka business was also an option..

But Roohi as a doctor would have been the best...

Every parent wants their children to prosper and progress more than themselves. It is hard to imagine that daughter of a highly ambitious mother will have no interest in making a career . Some can say her mother passed away quickly so couldnt influence her. But if the old Goenkas can take the pain of barring their other daughter because of death of the other one, coudnt they keep Ruhi’s Moms memories alive by sharing her stories and how she studied and achieved a good career. That should have helped in encouraging Ruhi to so something in life.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Every parent wants their children to prosper and progress more than themselves. It is hard to imagine that daughter of a highly ambitious mother will have no interest in making a career . Some can say her mother passed away quickly so couldnt influence her. But if the old Goenkas can take the pain of barring their other daughter because of death of the other one, coudnt they keep Ruhi’s Moms memories alive by sharing her stories and how she studied and achieved a good career. That should have helped in encouraging Ruhi to so something in life.

She really needs an aim in her life( aim shouldn't be armaan).

Manav is a nice boy ...his friendship may help her move on...she was such an emotionally balanced child...she needs a positive influence who can guide her to do something good in life...manav is a doctor and can be a guiding force for her...

Her mother was also without parents but she was so goal-oriented so her being an orphan doesn't actually matter...it's her choice but her choice is not doing anything good for her

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhi have a supportive family, still she chooses to make "koshish" to live in past ..... To blame others for her choices.....

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t find any comparison  between Abhira and the person u compared  except that they both r career oriented.

Ps : referring  FL’s mama papa is needed here and not doing any further discussions about the characters. Abhira has been talking about her mama ,papa in many episodes ,she was talking about her papa in yesterday’s episode too.

Ya, I compared in that terms only, how they are/were strong willed about their respective careers..

Well bhabhiji does have a career That is to run behind married man specifically her bil so that she can get her affair. And it a full time job. 24/7 dutysmiley37smiley37sabke bas ki baat nahi hai

Originally posted by: shahi10

I really wish if Ruhi could’ve had some type of career… doctor, lawyer, even an integral part of the family business. In her first scene they showed a little bit and then nothing.. her family had all the resources to help her study and let her choose whatever career she wanted.

. i still can’t blame ruhi, just feel sad for her and lowkey angry at armaan for not speaking up then when he could’ve made everything right but now speaking up everywhere like he suddenly grew a voice.

Edited out past season references 

Did armaan ask ruhi yo say yes to the proposal?

Ruhi herself agreed to the proposal as she was angry with armaan😃😃

Then when she knew armaan was robots brother, she went ahead with the marriage to be close to armaan…, kya baat hai!! And armaan is blamed for this?? 😃

Ruhi should have backed off from her marriage to rohit as soon as she knew armaan is rohit ka bhai… armaan se Shaadi hoti ya nahi, that’s a different issue!!