Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

Well bhabhiji does have a career That is to run behind married man specifically her bil so that she can get her affair. And it a full time job. 24/7 dutysmiley37smiley37sabke bas ki baat nahi hai

Convince armaan for a beech ka rasta…. Bhai mehanat ka kaam hai!!😃😃

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

Convince armaan for a beech ka rasta…. Bhai mehanat ka kaam hai!!😃😃

What is even beech ka raasta

I know dkp is taking many liberties with this, not making her say upfront

But what really it meansmiley39

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ria23

What is even beech ka raasta

I know dkp is taking many liberties with this, not making her say upfront

But what really it meansmiley39

armaan ko samajh aa gaya hoga...😂 tabhi nahi poocha usne.....

serious wala, to mujhe lagta hai...ki even if they do not marry, or cannot marry...like armaan promised, ruhi will be the only woman in his life...and rohit aaye ya na aayee.....ruhi will be at poddars....IMO, ruhi knew ki rohit nahi aane wala...😂

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

She does have a wonderful career.. full time security guard outside her jethji's room. Bahut mehnat ke kaam hai yeh. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: janecastle

She does have a wonderful career.. full time security guard outside her jethji's room. Bahut mehnat ke kaam hai yeh. 

🤣 Lmao

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I think it's okay to be a housewife and not work after marriage. It's her choice. I think she was taking care of goenka business before marriage, so she was working before marriage. 

And vaise bhi jab se shaadi hui hai, she is full time busy standing outside Armaan's bedroom and listening to AbhiMaan conversation, toh naukri ka Kahan time milega, lol

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

She really needs an aim in her life( aim shouldn't be armaan).

Manav is a nice boy ...his friendship may help her move on...she was such an emotionally balanced child...she needs a positive influence who can guide her to do something good in life...manav is a doctor and can be a guiding force for her...

Her mother was also without parents but she was so goal-oriented so her being an orphan doesn't actually matter...it's her choice but her choice is not doing anything good for her

I agree, roohi was a emotionally well balanced child. But roohi has always been possesive and territorial regarding the people she loves even when she was young.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I think it's okay to be a housewife and not work after marriage. It's her choice. I think she was taking care of goenka business before marriage, so she was working before marriage. 

And vaise bhi jab se shaadi hui hai, she is full time busy standing outside Armaan's bedroom and listening to AbhiMaan conversation, toh naukri ka Kahan time milega, lol

That's totally a woman's choice. But to make a career out of lusting after your jeth and find ways to stay close to him, touch him at every chance doesn't really qualify as housewife.