Originally posted by: Sea-stars
She is looking like Aishwarya. I am like she will look quite beautiful in her early 20s.
More like Abhishekwarya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sea-stars
She is looking like Aishwarya. I am like she will look quite beautiful in her early 20s.
More like Abhishekwarya
Me too.
Only that delicate body language resembles with Aish, baaki poora Abhishek hai, features wise.
Originally posted by: JayaBachan
The Bachan genes are too strong, so as long as Abhishek was in the picture, then there would’ve been no hope. She needed a baby with HR. 😭
Jaya Ji, yeh kis tarah ki baatain kar rahee hain aap for your bahu ?😮😮
Seems like budhaapay may poori tarah say sathhya gayi hain aap...
😂
Originally posted by: sharaban
Jaya Ji, yeh kis tarah ki baatain kar rahee hain aap for your bahu ?😮😮
Seems like budhaapay may poori tarah say sathhya gayi hain aap...
😂
Post-menopause symptoms be flaring up once in a while
Originally posted by: JayaBachan
Post-menopause symptoms be flaring up once in a while
Why did you granddaughter get rid of her fringes? The nation wants to know (the nation wants to know useless things atleast acc too one news studio, so I ain't wrong there)
Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
Why did you granddaughter get rid of her fringes? The nation wants to know (the nation wants to know useless things atleast acc too one news studio, so I ain't wrong there)
I told her about all the trolling she receives from India Forums but now I regret it after seeing all the thirsty men talking about her online. 🤮
Originally posted by: JayaBachan
I told her about all the trolling she receives from India Forums but now I regret it after seeing all the thirsty men talking about her online. 🤮
That escalated horribly😭 people are just...ick!
Originally posted by: JayaBachan
Post-menopause symptoms be flaring up once in a while
Usko toh shyad already bees saal ho gaye hain...
No?
🤗
A study should be done on me because if prolonged grief can be a real thing then prolonged menopause should be too. 😵💫
She's just a 12 year old child people should just let her be. I saw so many perverts on many social media platforms thirsting over her and saying utterly cheap things about her and her mother. Hope Aishwarya keeps her protected and safe. Humans deserve to go extinct ASAP. Disgusting.
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394
I have heard people on this forum say..a real star is one who makes a bad movie work at the BO..this is exacly what is happening with Alpha rn...
Yea, as if I wasn’t already in love with everything about he goes and does this 🥰🥰🥰🥰 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXJVW5tDdA2/
I like this song from Junaid Khan's upcoming movie, Ek Din. https://youtu.be/ujaFXF381Og?si=UKDHQz61mv04ah8R
0