Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
She looks gorgeous 
Suddenly she resembles Navya on right side pic so much. 
And she looks like pre-surgery Anushka Sharma on left pic. 
I love them, I really hope they will always find a way to stay together.
aradhya is a pariii
Looks like nita ambani
Aaradhya looks like Mamata Banerjee.
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
Aaradhya looks like Mamata Banerjee.
Please nooooo.. don't say that. There is no resemblance between two.
Aaru is looking more so adorable with sadhana cut gone.
All if a sudden I see Navya resemblance. She is looking beautiful.
True at some point she resembles Navya. I thought so too when I saw her first in the video. And now in this right pic more so. Cousins do look like each other a bit.
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394
I have heard people on this forum say..a real star is one who makes a bad movie work at the BO..this is exacly what is happening with Alpha rn...
Yea, as if I wasn’t already in love with everything about he goes and does this 🥰🥰🥰🥰 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXJVW5tDdA2/
I like this song from Junaid Khan's upcoming movie, Ek Din. https://youtu.be/ujaFXF381Og?si=UKDHQz61mv04ah8R
0