Aaradhya looks nice with her forhead showing- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

62

Views

7.7k

Users

36

Likes

150

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

She looks exactly like Lalisa manoban. Aish is lucky to have such a beautiful daughter.

lucky? Ash is the most beautiful. The odds were always in favour of her kids being gorgeous
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#42

Dammm.... She looks like she just aged 10 times post the haircut😳

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
#43

I wouldn't have recognized her if I had seen her pic alone. Either her face hadn't been registered in my mind or bangs with or without makes a person totally different.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 2 years ago
#44

She is looking beautiful.

Luv_ShomaAnand thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#45

She is looking like Aishwarya. I am like she will look quite beautiful in her early 20s.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
#46

I couldn’t even place her, but for her family accompanying her. She is going to be one gorgeous lady.😍

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#47

Mamta Banerjee smiley37, anushka sharma,navya..nita ambani.aur koi jaisasmiley36

I am waiting to read someone will read " she looks like modi"smiley37

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 2 years ago
#48

Originally posted by: piya2025

So people have moved on from trolling her for her hair cut but now it's time to troll her looks comparing with pre-post surgery look! already? IF is full of surprises.

She had surgery??smiley23

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 2 years ago
#49

Originally posted by: MAV5C64QXNH5XMI5

The Bachan genes are too strong, so as long as Abhishek was in the picture, then there would’ve been no hope. She needed a baby with HR. 😭

She shouldve put Abhishek to the side and done IVF then

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 2 years ago
#50

Originally posted by: JodhaBai


I'm always surprised when people say she doesn't resemble Ash. She probably won't grow up with Ash's one of a kind beauty but right now she looks so much like Ash. Look at pics of a young Ash. Aaradhya has many of her features

I can't find any resemblance, believe me I tried so hard😭

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Sparkling_Wine · 2 months ago

Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394

https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: ZenIndian · 14 days ago

Celebrities showing off iphone

really didn't know it was such a big deal for them. aren't they rich?

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 2 months ago

I have heard people on this forum say..a real star is one who makes a bad movie work at the BO..this is exacly what is happening with Alpha rn...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: IAmLuvBolly · 5 months ago

Yea, as if I wasn’t already in love with everything about he goes and does this 🥰🥰🥰🥰 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXJVW5tDdA2/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DXJVW5tDdA2/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".