lucky? Ash is the most beautiful. The odds were always in favour of her kids being gorgeousOriginally posted by: DivineAngel
She looks exactly like Lalisa manoban. Aish is lucky to have such a beautiful daughter.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lucky? Ash is the most beautiful. The odds were always in favour of her kids being gorgeousOriginally posted by: DivineAngel
She looks exactly like Lalisa manoban. Aish is lucky to have such a beautiful daughter.
Dammm.... She looks like she just aged 10 times post the haircut😳
I wouldn't have recognized her if I had seen her pic alone. Either her face hadn't been registered in my mind or bangs with or without makes a person totally different.
She is looking beautiful.
She is looking like Aishwarya. I am like she will look quite beautiful in her early 20s.
I couldn’t even place her, but for her family accompanying her. She is going to be one gorgeous lady.😍
Mamta Banerjee
, anushka sharma,navya..nita ambani.aur koi jaisa
I am waiting to read someone will read " she looks like modi"
Originally posted by: piya2025
So people have moved on from trolling her for her hair cut but now it's time to troll her looks comparing with pre-post surgery look! already? IF is full of surprises.
She had surgery??
Originally posted by: JayaBachan
The Bachan genes are too strong, so as long as Abhishek was in the picture, then there would’ve been no hope. She needed a baby with HR. 😭
She shouldve put Abhishek to the side and done IVF then
Originally posted by: JodhaBai
I'm always surprised when people say she doesn't resemble Ash. She probably won't grow up with Ash's one of a kind beauty but right now she looks so much like Ash. Look at pics of a young Ash. Aaradhya has many of her features
I can't find any resemblance, believe me I tried so hard😭
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394
really didn't know it was such a big deal for them. aren't they rich?
I have heard people on this forum say..a real star is one who makes a bad movie work at the BO..this is exacly what is happening with Alpha rn...
Yea, as if I wasn’t already in love with everything about he goes and does this 🥰🥰🥰🥰 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXJVW5tDdA2/
0