Aaradhya looks nice with her forhead showing- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

62

Views

7.6k

Users

36

Likes

150

Frequent Posters

1278682 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#51

Originally posted by: Sea-stars

She is looking like Aishwarya. I am like she will look quite beautiful in her early 20s.


More like Abhishekwarya

1278682 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#52

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I can't find any resemblance, believe me I tried so hard😭


Me too.

Only that delicate body language resembles with Aish, baaki poora Abhishek hai, features wise.

1278682 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#53

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

The Bachan genes are too strong, so as long as Abhishek was in the picture, then there would’ve been no hope. She needed a baby with HR. 😭


Jaya Ji, yeh kis tarah ki baatain kar rahee hain aap for your bahu ?😮😮

Seems like budhaapay may poori tarah say sathhya gayi hain aap...



😂

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#54

Originally posted by: sharaban


Jaya Ji, yeh kis tarah ki baatain kar rahee hain aap for your bahu ?😮😮

Seems like budhaapay may poori tarah say sathhya gayi hain aap...



😂

Post-menopause symptoms be flaring up once in a while

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#55

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Post-menopause symptoms be flaring up once in a while

Why did you granddaughter get rid of her fringes? The nation wants to know (the nation wants to know useless things atleast acc too one news studio, so I ain't wrong there)

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#56

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Why did you granddaughter get rid of her fringes? The nation wants to know (the nation wants to know useless things atleast acc too one news studio, so I ain't wrong there)

I told her about all the trolling she receives from India Forums but now I regret it after seeing all the thirsty men talking about her online. 🤮

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#57

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I told her about all the trolling she receives from India Forums but now I regret it after seeing all the thirsty men talking about her online. 🤮

That escalated horribly😭 people are just...ick!

1278682 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#58

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Post-menopause symptoms be flaring up once in a while


Usko toh shyad already bees saal ho gaye hain...

No?

🤗

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#59

Originally posted by: sharaban


Usko toh shyad already bees saal ho gaye hain...

No?

🤗

A study should be done on me because if prolonged grief can be a real thing then prolonged menopause should be too. 😵‍💫

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#60

She's just a 12 year old child people should just let her be. I saw so many perverts on many social media platforms thirsting over her and saying utterly cheap things about her and her mother. Hope Aishwarya keeps her protected and safe. Humans deserve to go extinct ASAP. Disgusting.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Sparkling_Wine · 2 months ago

Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394

https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 2 months ago

I have heard people on this forum say..a real star is one who makes a bad movie work at the BO..this is exacly what is happening with Alpha rn...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: IAmLuvBolly · 5 months ago

Yea, as if I wasn’t already in love with everything about he goes and does this 🥰🥰🥰🥰 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXJVW5tDdA2/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DXJVW5tDdA2/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Singularity121 · 5 months ago

I like this song from Junaid Khan's upcoming movie, Ek Din. https://youtu.be/ujaFXF381Og?si=UKDHQz61mv04ah8R

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujaFXF381Og
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".