Posted: 2 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I dislike both of them so if they are caught fighting on streets, do tag me 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Since many wouldn't have opened the link .

Here is Kangana's reply..see for urself who is a lose cannon..

An unimpressed Kangana Ranaut did not mince her words while criticizing Twinkle and called her a privileged brat. Questioning the former actor's idea of feminism, she said, “What are these privileged brats who call their men polythene bags, are they trying to be cool? Nepo kids born with silver spoon, given film careers on golden platters, couldn't do justice to that for sure, least they could do find some joy and fulfilment in selflessness of motherhood that also seems like a curse in their case what exactly do they want to be? Vegetables? Is that feminism?”

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well, she's degrading relative to her mental health, I guess...

It's a pity to see a once talented person lose it to the demons in her...

Don't we have a thread about narcissistic persons...

there was never any talent. You ever heard this woman speak ? Her diction is terrible 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting for the day when she will start targeting her inner demons.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Silence, you uneducated peanut (to Kangana)

Minty abb toh Hrithiku bhi bhula chuka hai woh sub.

Aap please Hrithiku kay behalf par itna bitter naa hoan.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

there was never any talent. You ever heard this woman speak ? Her diction is terrible 

Saw Tejas wtf was that crap fest movie how did they even think of making with this garbage aunty smiley7

She goes to pak and saves her colleague fools pak air control then flies in Tejas jet from pak kills the terrorists by blasting the jet on the place where they are hiding 😭😔

She becomes a desh bhakt shaheed

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Lol..this is what Twinkle said to invoke n insult from Kangana 😂 men r like handbag, polythene bag. All the men out here, u r just accessories. Pls proceed to read :

During an event in December Twinkle was asked about how she realised she was a feminist. She said that her journey to realisation was mapped backward as she was raised by her mother Dimple Kapadia who taught her how women don't need men. 

We never spoke about feminism or equality or anything. But it was very clear that there was absolutely no need for a man. It would be very nice to have a man, as you would have a nice handbag. But even if you had a plastic bag, it would do. So I grew up with that notion and for a long time I felt that there wasn't much use for them."

She continued and stated that men are weaker than women by nature. "They lose their hair, start wrapping the four strands, round and round, on their heads. Luckily for most women, they die 10–15 years before us. You have to feel a little sorry for them also. So, I had to walk backwards that perhaps we (women) are not superior, but we are sort of equals. That has been my journey to feminism", she added.

luckily for us they die 10-15 years before us? 

Twinkle’s words sound so so wrong. In the name of feminism she’s pulling all the males down by calling them polythene bag? 
I know twinkle dear your husband is a cheater and probably cheated on you with thousand women but don’t categorize all men based on what your man did. Not all men are demons. 
Don’t care about kangana to read what she said 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

After reading her BS, vanga should prepare a script on toxic feminism smiley36

Feminism is not about degrading males. Bollywood has wrong definition of feminism.

Edited by naaznin - 2 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AamirKingKhan

Kangana is a loose cannon 

what does that mean? you saying she is mental? she did a movie called mental, I still have not seen that movie 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago