Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 months ago

Edited by SlowlyDrifting - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Indeed… couldn’t bear her in the movie yelling like a banshee.

Btw,Am I confusing you with someone else or you used to be Alia’s fan? 

I never called myself as her fan but I remember sometimes I defended hersmiley24 maybe that's why u thought so. She is an okay actress but lately, her aggressive PR & growing influence of KJO on her career has made me dislike her. Even her mediocre performances are hyped like hell

Someone replied same gif in Insta comment section 🤣

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Someone replied same gif in Insta comment section 🤣

Waah! What coincidence 😅

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

1000009344.jpg

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She was talking like Rachel Zelgar of all ppl during her HW movie promotions smiley36

Low level mimicry artist hai yesmiley36

JayaBachan thumbnail

When I tell you that I would do the exact same thing. Hail or sunshine, wedding or funeral, I would waste no opportunity to show off my dimples if I had any. 

The lord has kept me humble by depriving me of the one thing I’ve ever wanted. 🥺

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

When I tell you that I would do the exact same thing. Hail or sunshine, wedding or funeral, I would waste no opportunity to show off my dimples if I had any. 

The lord has kept me humble by depriving me of the one thing I’ve ever wanted. 🥺

You would do this all the time...so you wouldn't start it because your love interest loves dimples and had the dimpled Deepika as girlfriend (and maybe still likes Deepika a lot).

Alia naturally has dimples...it wouldn't be necessary to talk like this (which has become a kind of tic/manierism now, an unfortunate one, obviously).

This is from 2013:

Dimpled beauty Alia Bhatt strikes a pose for the flashbulbs during the  launch of Color Show

this from last year:

Alia Bhatt discloses one thing she can't do in India with daughter Raha -  India Today

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

You would do this all the time...so you wouldn't start it because your love interest loves dimples and had the dimpled Deepika as girlfriend (and maybe still likes Deepika a lot).

Alia naturally has dimples...it wouldn't be necessary to talk like this (which has become a kind of tic/manierism now, an unfortunate one, obviously).

This is from 2013:

Dimpled beauty Alia Bhatt strikes a pose for the flashbulbs during the launch of Color Show

this from last year:

Alia Bhatt discloses one thing she can't do in India with daughter Raha - India Today

Did Ranbir actually say he likes women with dimples though? I know in my youth, I’ve followed certain soccer clubs on social media just because a crush was a fan. Had to do my homework and memorise a name or two. God it was awful living a double life. 😮‍💨 

Anyway, whatever her motive for the sudden interest in showing off or investing in her dimples, all I know is that if this pen-pressing-against-my-cheeks-for-15-minutes daily exercise works for me, then I’ll never let anyone forget that I have dimples. 😀😄😃😁😆

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4