Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
it took me like 6 hours to read twilight

1 week to read new moon- it was too damn depressing

and 4 days to read eclipse- cause i cant sit down and read unless its after midnight 😛
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It took me 1 week to read all the 3 books. I was reading it quite slowly to make it last longer 😛 plus, I was doing other things as well. But, I could have finished them in 2 days, if I had wanted 😉
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Once I start reading Twilight there is NO stopping!!!
I read till I'm done...I'm a pretty slow reader..... 😆 😆 😆 Soo it takes me about I think....hmm....4-5hours.....
yepp..... 😆 😆 😆 Edited by BengaliChica92 - 16 years ago
eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I read twilight in five hours, New Moon in 12, and Eclipse in like 8 or nine.

Yes, i did stay up ALL NIGHT reading them. 😛
BengaliChica92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eclipse_101

I read twilight in five hours, New Moon in 12, and Eclipse in like 8 or nine.

Yes, i did stay up ALL NIGHT reading them. 😛

ahaha....yes its hard to get a good nights sleep without knowing the ending....😳😆
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, i havent read Twilight yet..but I have a copy and I can't wait to read it. I'm going to India Friday so I'm gonna have TONSS of time to read it..so seeing how long it took you guys to finish it, i'm POSITIVE..i'll finish the whole book!

bahaha, i had my doubts about finishting it! But not anymore! 😳
ammmu thumbnail
I've finally finished all of them! 😃 In the course of 5 days... Twilight and New Moon I finished really quickly, but Eclipse took more time because I wasnt at home a lot, and was out, so had less time to read 😳

You kind of have to keep on going, really... hmmm, the wait for Breaking Dawn will seem much longer now, maybe I shouldve waited until August to read all 3, so there would be less wait 😛 😆
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
jeez! you all are fast readers! 😆 Twilight took me about 3 days and New Moon and Eclipse about a week and a half...sad I know 😆 if it weren't for school and my family then I would've had more time to read it 😆 😆

the only book I read in record time was HP and the Deathly Hallows 😛 😛 I forgot about eating and sleeping...I guess I became a vampire then 😉 😆 😆
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a copy but I waiting I have exams. Cant pick it up now or I not going to study.