How Many people told Anupama to prioritise herself?

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Kanta maa ( Rip)

Advait khanna- Banda toh choomanter  hi hogaya 

Devika - isko beech mein kya ho jaata hai yeh toh makers hi jaane

Anuj - bro destroyed his own life for her but devi koh ghanta samaj Aya smiley29

And now Deepu - yeh bhi Gaya . Ab upma isko bhi chodegi.smiley37

Edited by Historia - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail

Even Vanraj told her to stay away from his phemli but the characterless cow still wouldn’t budge!

Not even the Almighty himself can stop her obsession with humiliation and Shameless Shahs!

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Barkha, MD

Inko toh muh tod jawab diya karti thi madam

Lekin bhagwan baa aur pita Bapuji ne kabhi nahi kaha aisa (as far as I remember) 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Muskie

Lekin bhagwan baa aur pita Bapuji ne kabhi nahi kaha aisa (as far as I remember) 

They knew that her core nature is of being an unpaid maid who loves to get insulted, so they utilised the free services that she provided very well, instead of asking her to do better for herself smiley9

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

They knew that her core nature is of being an unpaid maid who loves to get insulted, so they utilised the free services that she provided very well, instead of asking her to do better for herself smiley9

That’s why I have less hate for Shameless Shahs now it’s not their fault that they have an unpaid maid who has a kink for humiliation. Any person in their place would exploit her knowing that they’ll get free service and worshipping in return smiley9

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think every character at some point asker her this. But wo maa hai..she has to be dukhiyari and becharismiley12

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Abhi uska promotion ho Gaya hai ab vo dadi or Nani hai , ab uska naam hai anupanani or anudadi kyunki dadi or Nani uske naam mein hai

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 months ago