Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

I haven't watched either episodes, but hats off to Barkha for truer words have never been spoken..

And just because she spoke the truth, she became a vamp in Maa's and TamaShahs' eyes??

LOL!!!

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 months ago
HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Kya baat hai!! 🤣😂😆👏

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I haven't watched either episode, but hats off to Barkha for truer words were never spoken before..

And just because she spoke the truth, she became a vamp in Maa's and TamaShahs' eyes??

LOL!!!

BB was a gem who always called out Anupama's hypocrisy.

Sadly she was vilified for it by not only Anupama but also Anuj

But the woman was far from a vamp. And its not like Anupama ever properly respected her as an elder of Kapadia House.

Just look at Anupama's outraged expressions when BB rightly claims that Anupama has not been able to leave the Shahs especially Vanraj.

And then she continued to disrespect BB and even AB by extension 

And then same thing was repeated for any other characters that have called her bias out 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I haven't watched either episodes, but hats off to Barkha for truer words have never been spoken..

LOL!!!

This was one of the eye opener episodes where she blindly defended Vanrajan without any hesitation while her own husband was tottering on the brink of death and proved that she'll always be an unpaid maid of shameless shahs first and everything else after that. 

Anikate0025 thumbnail

Asal songs hi 90's k thy. Ab to bawaseer a rhy hen expects from feww.

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

My worry is that they are going to enact on the 90’s song  “mere sawalon ka….. jawab do…. do na… smiley9smiley9  

Cringe, pukeworthy expressions smiley11smiley5

I think the last time they played this song on them was on their honeymoon when Maa wore that pink satin nighty, iss baar she might surprise him by wearing (just) a pink sweatersmiley9

After todays episode, it’s confirmed that Anuj ain’t seeking no closure or sawalo ke jawaab like he claims, he’s just a lost puppy trying to patch up with his master to take him back…bas!