Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Someone tell this MF that SRK in Anjaam was a psychotic (albeit a very cute looking dimpled) villain who ends up getting killed by the heroine. Dude be forcing me to explain a simple storyline of a film released when I wasn’t even born yet. Do better ya loser. 

madhuri is not my generation so I have not seen most of her movies but I saw few movies she did with srk and salman. I was amazed at her acting skills in Anjaam. Wow she beautiful, great dancer and great actress. Madhuri in my opinion was not fit body like Aish or Shilpa which is fine, nobody is perfect. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

madhuri is not my generation so I have not seen most of her movies but I saw few movies she did with srk and salman. I was amazed at her acting skills in Anjaam. Wow she beautiful, great dancer and great actress. Madhuri in my opinion was not fit body like Aish or Shilpa which is fine, nobody is perfect. 

There is beauty in imperfections. Madhuri had a commanding screen presence..unlike Shilpa or any new gen actress

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

Waise SRK khud neota diya hai Vanga ko. Kya zaroorat thi woh speech ki? Timing se clear tha he was comparing his works with Animal.

I mean apart from quoting two movies where SRK played a villain who died at the hands of the herione to undermine his statement about how he made sure bad characters meet bad ends, Vanga absolutely showed SRK.

Literally HTHS, Bazigar, Chalte Chalte exist. And even at their worst, Bazigar and Chalte Chalte did not romanticise or normalise sexual violence. 

Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

pleaae give us a break from this Vanga saga and let’s discuss something else. It’s repetitive and boring now

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Which movie Srk gave a speech at the end ? I wanna go back and see the speech 

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Unicorn20

pleaae give us a break from this Vanga saga and let’s discuss something else. It’s repetitive and boring now

Vanga has been thriving on hate-watch. He would never let anyone stop hating on him. Hate is his USP. Jis din log ignore karenge, uss din Vanga ka khaata bandh ho jayega. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Which movie Srk gave a speech at the end ? I wanna go back and see the speech 

Baazigar

Maroonporsche thumbnail

his death scene in the moms arms was 💯 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Vangha can not humbly take criticism. He is a lot like the characters he projects on screen. What does he say about Kabir Singh taking out a knife and trying to force a woman into sleeping with him? Albeit she was not the woman he ended up with. 

The way he said that Kabir was normal because he entered the classroom and approached the girl, this entire thought is scary, he actually believes that there’s nothing wrong in what Kabir did before Priety fell for him? Let’s not even talk about Animal. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Le random salmonella fan on internet:

Oh fffk they are discussing srk and ranbir and their movies. How do i bring salmonella into this topic which has absolutely no relation with the matter on hand.

Inputs random comment mentioning bhaiger 3. 

Salmonella the bacteria vs Salman the bhai, I’m impressed at the level of comparison, since I study bacteria, I must say Salmonella infections cause diarrhea and death smiley18