Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

When i first saw his pic in Stephenie Meyer's website...i was like are you kidding me? To me, he didnt look anyway near the Edward i imagined....ofcourse, everybody has different imaginations.

But then as weeks went by, his pics started coming out about Twilight n promos n all...n now i think if not more...then he atleast works to be Edward....he even has that crooked smile! 😳

~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutest_angel

When i first saw his pic in Stephenie Meyer's website...i was like are you kidding me? To me, he didnt look anyway near the Edward i imagined....ofcourse, everybody has different imaginations.

But then as weeks went by, his pics started coming out about Twilight n promos n all...n now i think if not more...then he atleast works to be Edward....he even has that crooked smile! 😳

his smile!😳

indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes yes yes!! i think robert is perfect for edward. i've seen his pictures and he looks great! i think he totally suits the role! 😃
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Im with Maddz here, I can't see him as the Edward i imagined to be. We all have different types of visions for "the" Edward .. but mine wasn't ANYTHING like the Pattinson dude. Im not too happy .. still. As Madiha said, there can't be anything done now.

But I still won't stop moaning about Robert being Edward and not Gaspard or Tom, who I think woudv'e done better. Yea, Gaspard's 23 .. a year or two older, big deal there.

But oh well.
pinkbubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no...dont like him as edward...not the edward i imagined...but now im getting used to him and hes not that bad 😊
~*manai*~ thumbnail
rob has the sweet young innocence! 😳