Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Kajol should come from retirement to see if she has any pull with Jitesh left 

It's not possible smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

Rani was robbed for hitchki movie. I found alias performance in raazi was strictly average. I was laughing in the climax scene.

I agree. That loss was such a shocker to me because as soon as I saw Hichki, and the way that audiences and the industry itself went out of their way to support the film and praise her performance, I was predicting that was an easy win for Rani. She had it in the bag especially because it was a new role to Bollywood. Even in Hollywood, there are roles for disabled characters but I hadn't seen one dealing with Tourette's syndrome in a mainstream film like what Rani did (only a TV film). So to completely ignore this groundbreaking performance and snub it for an average (below average if you ask me) film/performance in a role that has been done before and was nothing new was the eye-opener to me.

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I agree. That loss was such a shocker to me because as soon as I saw Hichki, and the way that audiences and the industry itself went out of their way to support the film and praise her performance, I was predicting that was an easy win for Rani. She had it in the bag especially because it was a new role to Bollywood. Even in Hollywood, there are roles for disabled characters but I hadn't seen one dealing with Tourette's syndrome in a mainstream film like what Rani did (only a TV film). So to completely ignore this groundbreaking performance and snub it for an average (below average if you ask me) film/performance in a role that has been done before and was nothing new was the eye-opener to me.

I thought they gave it to Alia because raazi has made more numbers when compared to hitchki.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Filmfare was never the most FAIR award anyways. But whatever little credibility it had is gone now.

I don't blame Kangana now for openly boycotting this and mocking this rigged award. They deserve it.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't you love Aloo though. The girl is so egostical that she can't read the room. Now she is back being criticized and called out for being medicore when she could accepted defeat because everyone knows she didn't deserve it . Now Ranbir is also being criticized for winning. 

I love it. 

Trying being a power couple and flopping. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Woh Filmfare hai, film FAIR nahi.

So proud of my Wordplay and baad joke.😌 

I wonder if they will do the next year's awards a bit more honestly.

RK, Vikrant, Rani (for Critics 's), Vidhu Vinod Chopra, 12th fail, Jorum, OMG 2 won, ik, so it still looks like they still give out awards to the deserving, but being trolled at this level, and actors just ignoring the awards shows a lot. Last time atleast Bhai aaye toh the, is baar even be said nope.

RK and Aloo are the next Amitabh and Rakhi for Filmfare, unke personal equations pe awards bech rahe hai (atleast in this case, the two are getting something positive out of it)

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Don't you love Aloo though. The girl is so egostical that she can't read the room. Now she is back being criticized and called out for being medicore when she could accepted defeat because everyone knows she didn't deserve it . Now Ranbir is also being criticized for winning. 

I love it. 

Trying being a power couple and flopping. 

she thinks it’s her world and audience is living it

Watched rocky rani liked the movie but her role didn’t deserve best actress win

Kiara deserved it more than her 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

It happens every year but nothing changes 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silpa20

It happens every year but nothing changes 

Well, the attendance changed - drastically

It had been the most telling verdict on the importance the popular awards have got (the critics is something else)...and with Karan hosting, there is also a decline in interest...(I wonder how the TRP of KWK had been this season...)

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well, the attendance changed - drastically

It had been the most telling verdict on the importance the popular awards have got (the critics is something else)...and with Karan hosting, there is also a decline in interest...(I wonder how the TRP of KWK had been this season...)

i meant every year it happens deserving ones dont get awards people criticize but still nothing changes