Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

So his main point of the his rebuttal video was to say the bottle wasn’t alcohol but holy water.  Somehow in his mind that justifies the beating?  Or is he trying to manipulate the internet and their religious sentiments?  What a piece of work!!   

I’m glad people are not buying it, and are also questioning whether his help standing there defending Rahat of his own volition or not.  Realistically probably not.  

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Media is saying finally his evil acts are being revealed and added there are so many cases of his that needs to be revealed. I cannot believe he can do such thing and treat his helpers like this. I mean slapping his helper with his shoes. I always seen him sending peace and love message. This comes out shocking. I hope victim is safe and praying for justice and healing.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

usually people get into fights after they drink, this guy is at it beforesmiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

So his main point of the his rebuttal video was to say the bottle wasn’t alcohol but holy water.  Somehow in his mind that justifies the beating?  Or is he trying to manipulate the internet and their religious sentiments?  What a piece of work!!   

I’m glad people are not buying it, and are also questioning whether his help standing there defending Rahat of his own volition or not.  Realistically probably not.  

yeah it's the holy spiritsmiley17smiley36

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

When is he applying for citizenship of Bharat

Adnan Sami is waiting

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Omg that's horrible smiley7 such a shame

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Rahat after drinking the spirit... Watch this 

https://youtu.be/7kuWK4hsj9M?si=XZjFYCnLxb_aUpsk

Maroonporsche thumbnail

this is bizarre smiley36 an why did he bring up his uncle Nusrat 

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

When is he applying for citizenship of Bharat

Adnan Sami is waiting

He fits better in Pakistan as does Adnan Sami in Bharat. Usko apply karna ho to kare but I don't think he's welcome here. 

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

He fits better in Pakistan as does Adnan Sami in Bharat. Usko apply karna ho to kare but I don't think he's welcome here. 

he isn't smiley36 hum pehle se hi over populated hai ab har aire gaire ko citizenship dene lagenge to hum Kahan jayenge