Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Spandan24

yeah the thing is makers are rushing everything from the beginning

I mean shobhna track's climax was ridiculous 

Don't remind me about Shobana's track smiley37

Atleast in her track only the end was rushed , Kabir's track had a smooth beginning but here the middle is being rushed for some stupid reason , Yuvika got hold of the birth certificate in last Saturday's episode and she came to know that Bhumi is Kabir's mom within 5 episdes yesterday smiley36

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Don't remind me about Shobana's track smiley37

Atleast in her track only the end was rushed , Kabir's track had a smooth beginning but here the middle is being rushed for some stupid reason , Yuvika got hold of the birth certificate in last Saturday's episode and she came to know that Bhumi is Kabir's mom within 5 episdes yesterday smiley36

no Shobhna's track was also rushed as it was started when cameo entered the show 

Before that from the Beginning it was office track , ev track where committee threw Yuvika out but in the next episode Yuvika was sitting next to db in the interview so that means that track was also rushed 

Then vidur track where just to make that cameo enter they rushed 

Team Bhidur

no Shobhna's track was also rushed as it was started when cameo entered the show 

Before that from the Beginning it was office track , ev track where committee threw Yuvika out but in the next episode Yuvika was sitting next to db in the interview so that means that track was also rushed 

Then vidur track where just to make that cameo enter they rushed 

That internal comitee track was an utter waste of time.....she faced ZERO consequences in that track

Vidur uncle's track was nice but that stupid outsider came and claimed all the glorysmiley7 that was when the storyline was altered as well

Shobana's track started with her reveal in ep 100 and all these 3 tracks combined made the scandal storyline which was ruinedsmiley19

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That internal comitee track was an utter waste of time.....she faced ZERO consequences in that track

Vidur uncle's track was nice but that stupid outsider came and claimed all the glorysmiley7 that was when the storyline was altered as well

Shobana's track started with her reveal in ep 100 and all these 3 tracks combined made the scandal storyline which was ruinedsmiley19

The point is they rushed from the beginning 

Team Bhidur

The point is they rushed from the beginning 

Yep stupid people rushed a track whuch had great potentual to fit in a stupid cameo

I don't blsme the writers for this , SABTV is to be blamed for that cameo stuntsmiley7 smiley35

Spandan24 thumbnail

Yep stupid people rushed a track whuch had great potentual to fit in a stupid cameo

I don't blsme the writers for this , SABTV is to be blamed for that cameo stuntsmiley7 smiley35

yeah we shouldn't blame writers for this 

That cameo was planned by sab tv only 

In that track vidur uncle and Neil could have got their limelight but those limelight were snatched by that cameo 

Edited by Spandan24 - 4 months ago